Give Feedback

Admin emailed in a workflow process

In a workflow if a contact gets to a certain point an admin can be emailed to be informed that a contact completed a process

4 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Todd shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Ryan McDonald commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

FAST Redmond: I would like to use workflow to notify a specific email address or group of internal addresses when a particular new status is reached.

Frank: I do not believe that we can send a notification to a specific person based on field change. But, I am checking on this to make sure.

FAST Redmond: Thanks.

FAST Redmond: It has many uses for helping us with notificiation in our back office CRM and ERP system.

Frank: I am afraid that there is not a way to do this in the application.

Frank: If you would like to suggest this as a feature please feel free to add it to ideas.bronto.com.

Frank: Most of our features start off there as suggestions from our clients.

FAST Redmond: Can you enter one for me. What we would want is similar to the Send Email feature on the work flow. Send Notification. You would be able to specify a subject an email and contact list to send to.

Frank: Actually, that's a client forum. They actually have votes and discussions on it. I do not have a log in for it. It belongs to the product team

FAST Redmond: If you did this we would partner with you for life.

Frank: you should express that to them

Join the UX Brigade!

Bronto’s User Experience team is interested in hearing from you. Would you like to participate?

Schedule Time Now

Feedback and Knowledge Base