Give Feedback

add "wait until list size reaches a certain amount" before sending a message to the Delay function in WorkFlows.

In an effort to drive social engagement and email acquisition we would like to offer the ability to "vote" for the next promotion by submitting their email address through a Bronto form. Once the list reaches a certain size WorkFlows would send an email to the subscribers.

4 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Greg Hyer shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AdminBronto (Product Management, Bronto Software) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hey Greg! - It was great seeing you today and I just wanted to follow-up on our discussion here.

You can accomplish this through using the API. If you are using a Bronto webform then choose to direct them to the URL of a page you control after they submit the webform. You can change that in the Form Settings. On that page, you will want to use the readLists API call to see if any have reached your desired threshold and, if so, use the addDeliveries API call to schedule the send(s).

I'm going to leave this open because it would serve as a great addition to workflows, but I would go with the API for now. Thanks again for the idea!

Join the UX Brigade!

Bronto’s User Experience team is interested in hearing from you. Would you like to participate?

Schedule Time Now

Feedback and Knowledge Base