Give Feedback

In Workflows, show the active contacts in the trigger as well, so when I import a list and the trigger is 'added to a list', I can see those

In Workflows, show the active contacts in the trigger as well, so when I import a list and the trigger is 'added to a list', I can see those numbers. Especially when the next action is to Delay, I have to wait until the Delay time is up to see how many have been added. Actually, the new ones should show as 'Active' in the next step, shouldn't they, then move to 'Processed' when the delay time has elapsed?

2 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Chris B shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Chris B commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I withdraw the Idea, but unfortunately the contacts did NOT show up in the next node yesterday or today, which I why I made the suggestion. I submitted a support request.

• AdminBronto (Product Management, Bronto Software) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You are correct, Chris. The contacts will show as Active on your delay node and then Processed after the delay is up. We have no intentions of adding numbers to the trigger due to that fact, but also because contacts do not stay on the trigger node like they can for others. The trigger simply passes them along to the next node and you can get your stats from there.

We definitely appreciate your thoughts and feedback! If you can think of any other reasons for adding those numbers to the trigger node then please let us know and we can continue the conversation. Thanks!

Join the UX Brigade!

Bronto’s User Experience team is interested in hearing from you. Would you like to participate?

Schedule Time Now

Feedback and Knowledge Base