Give Feedback

CC option for Workflow

Add the ability to CC someone or send an alert email to another user on a Workflow Send Email node.

21 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Ricardo Lowe shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Matt Grant commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It is imperative to be able to BCC emails from workflows for a temporary amount of time (at will). It would be a quick and super simple way to verify that workflows are working (especially those with cart tags in the message). As the system is configured currently it is very hard to test workflows.

• Kerry McDonough commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Could you please add the ability to CC someone on an abandon cart email workflow? As a B2B business, 90% of our customers have an account manager. It would be ideal to simultaneously notify the rep & client, so our team can act as the last “node” when the Abandoned Cart email does not convert.

Our clients have additional factors that can prevent a sale (require an approved vendor update, bid, modifications to contract pricing or shipping program etc.) This will allow us to close the marketing loop and determine if the lack of conversion is a web, email, or service issue.

• WIll commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I need Bcc fun ctionality as well to accomodate a client's compliance requirements

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Create a simple, administrable mechanism for merchants to add a CC or BCC to any outgoing email message template

Join the UX Brigade!

Bronto’s User Experience team is interested in hearing from you. Would you like to participate?

Schedule Time Now

Feedback and Knowledge Base