Give Feedback

Add Additional Columns to All Messages Page

Add the following columns to the All Messages page:
* Last Delivery Date
* Last Edited Date (which does NOT include the last send date)
* Date Created
* Bounce Rate (separate/in addition to Loss Rate)
* Unsubscribe Rate (separate/in addition to Loss Rate)

** This is a MERGED master ticket after combining several requests looking for additional information on the All Messages page. If you'd like to see something that is not already listed above, please comment on this ticket and I will follow up.

Thank you! Jocelyn @ Bronto

12 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Lucas E shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Jeff commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add a column for delivery groups the message is in (probably column-separated). I need to be sure we haven't forgotten to add any messages to their relevant delivery groups, so seeing them in a table view and exporting that to Excel for filtering will be useful.

• Peter commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There's a lot of good data in the contact loss / deliverability section of the delivery reporting that is not exposed in the delivery table view. Add those sub-items to deliverability as columns in the delivery table view.

• AdminBronto (Product Management, Bronto Software) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Heather,

Thanks so much for taking the time to send in this suggestion! Before I proceed I just wanted to check - are you looking to have the bounce information shown on the All Messages page or the All Deliveries page? Or both?

Also, are you looking for the raw number, or percentage of total sent? Do you think it would be sufficient to combine all bounces or separate out hard vs soft?

Sorry for all the questions, but the more detail I have the better I can understand your use case and get the ticket prioritized for you.

Let me know your thoughts and we'll decide the best way to proceed!

Thanks again!
    - Jocelyn @ Bronto

• Heather Glenn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Currently, I have to drill down into each individual message to get the bounce number for each email. It would be great if I could see this or add this to the All Messages page so that I can download a report of several emails at once. I create monthly reports and it's incredibly time consuming to have to open each message to get this data when I'm able to export everything else with a push of a button.

• Molly Martin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In the "All Messages" view, we usually sort by "Last Editted". It would be better if there was a field was "Last Date Sent" - so messages are sorted by what actually went out rather than editted. For example, if you open an old message to look at the code and exit - it will consider that an edit and put the old message at the top of the list. It would be nice to be able to look at your messages in chronological order of when they were sent.

Thanks!

• J Bartlett commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Column for email messages is currently labeled "Last Edited", but that is misleading because the timestamp updates now only for edits, but also for every send of that email. So currently in our account, having multiple designers creating and editing content, it's difficult to tell whether someone may've edited an existing email someone else was working on, or if it was just marked as "edited" due to a workflow being triggered or the message being forwarded, etc.

Preferred fix - separate "Last Edited" from "Last Sent" so that both sets of data can be preserved, but properly differentiated.

Otherwise, perhaps at least change the title of that column to something more accurate like "Last Edited or Sent".

• mcaden commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would love to see the addition of a "Last Sent" (Date) column to the email messages table view. Very often I need to look back through past years emails for a given week and this would make finding them much easier.

• Jeanne M. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Currently there is an option to sort by "last edited" but it would be great to sort by "first created" so that emails can be more in order, in case anyone or any bug changes the last edited date.

Join the UX Brigade!

Bronto’s User Experience team is interested in hearing from you. Would you like to participate?

Schedule Time Now

Feedback and Knowledge Base