Give Feedback

Need a way to Test Cart Loops

I'm creating a workflow for Review Solicitation that will be triggered 3 weeks after purchase. There is no easy way to test that it works properly and brings the cart information in correctly.

Having a way to select an order to test on would be great. For example, send a test message with order content from Order# 12345678 to a specific email address.

Thanks

8 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Kelly Park shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Scott commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The ability to preview an abandoned cart by selecting items to be added in the email would be ideal. It's very tedious waiting for abandoned cart emails to be sent out. Magemail already offers the facility to view abandoned cart emails in the admin.

• AdminBronto (Product Management, Bronto Software) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Kelly and David,

Thanks for taking the time to submit this idea! I'm going to forward this suggestion to our Commerce team for review. It will take some coordination with the Automation and Message Editor teams, but I think it's a worthwhile endeavor. I'll update here as I receive any updates, but the more use cases I can provide to engineering - the better!

Let me know how else I could help,
    Jocelyn @ Bronto

• David commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am experiencing a similar issue. I have 45 cart loops per email. I have to go into Segment 1, find a contact, go into the contact record, click edit, check the box for enabling user to be used in dynamic previews, then go back to the email page, then view the email. Then I have to go back to the contact record, edit and uncheck the box for enabling user to be used in dynamic preview.

Then I have to do the same for Segment 2 all the way up to 45.

There has to be a better way to do this!

Join the UX Brigade!

Bronto’s User Experience team is interested in hearing from you. Would you like to participate?

Schedule Time Now

Feedback and Knowledge Base