Give Feedback

vertical alignment options on text grids

I would like to be able to assign a vertical text alignment on text grids. Currently the will only align center. I would like to be able to choose to align top or bottom as well.

2 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • AdminBronto (Product Management, Bronto Software) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Colleen,

Thanks so much for taking the time to submit your suggestion. I've escalated your submission to our Message Editor team and will let you know their response. Some internet sleuthing indicates that vertical isn't quite as simple as horizontal, and isn't supported universally. Several solutions point to using padding, but it depends on the table and message contents.

I'll work with our engineering team to find out if this is something that can be added, and keep your submission updated as I find out more. If we're unable to add the option to the Message Editor, I'll see if we can at least suggest some CSS code.

Don't hesitate to reach out if there was anything you needed, or if you want to discuss further.

Thanks so much,
    Jocelyn @ Bronto

Join the UX Brigade!

Bronto’s User Experience team is interested in hearing from you. Would you like to participate?

Schedule Time Now

Feedback and Knowledge Base