Give Feedback

Add a way to show cart items x through y in cart-recovery emails

The ability to limit the number of cart items shown in a loop is great. I use it to name one item in the subject line. But, I'd love to be able to show just items, e.g., 2 through infinity (or 2 through 100 to achieve something similar) in a loop.

What I'm thinking is that I might want one big picture of an item featured near the top of the email, probably the same one that's in the subject. Then, in a separate table below the big picture, I'd want to show the rest of the items without repeating that first item. If the loop could exclude the first one by specifying 2 through whatever, I could do this.

3 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Jeff shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • AdminBronto (Product Management, Bronto Software) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Jeff,

As always - great suggestion! My apologies for the delayed reply. Peter, I love your addition. I've escalated this to our Apps team to investigate implementing additional Cart Loop functionality, similar to what is available for Rec Loops. It wouldn't be a small change, but I'll update here when I have news from that team.

Let me know how else I can help!
    Jocelyn @ Bronto

• Peter commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

More control over cart loops would be great. Also better documentation on the {dynamic_code} cart loop elements and variables would be great too for those of us who sometimes need to dive into message coding to work around the drag and drop---have more options to configure the loop would reduce the need to code but better documentation is always nice.

Join the UX Brigade!

Bronto’s User Experience team is interested in hearing from you. Would you like to participate?

Schedule Time Now

Feedback and Knowledge Base