Give Feedback

Coupon Rendering

Dynamic coupons are, of course, highly trackable and desirable. However, when customers cannot copy and paste their coupon codes from an email to the site, this creates a friction point. In particular, a mobile user may not have the ability to quickly jot down a 12-digit code and then accurately type it into a coupon code field on a mobile device. This friction point is easily one that turns a mobile impulse buyer into a, "I'll do this later at home" shopper who may not return. I would submit that making coupon codes copy/paste-able would not only improve the customer experience, but would likely increase conversions and therefore increase clients' perceived value of the platform.

11 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Tara Cohen shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Cathy Mace commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree about adding a text option, but another issue I run into is that you can't do a transparent background with the images. We use the coupon code across multiple emails, sometimes in two different areas in the same email, and not having the transparent background option is causing a real headache as we move over from a different coupon manager. This should be something that we can do! Bare minimum, have text-based be an option!

Join the UX Brigade!

Bronto’s User Experience team is interested in hearing from you. Would you like to participate?

Schedule Time Now

Feedback and Knowledge Base