Give Feedback

Message Templates

It would be nice to have 'message templates' that we can save our templates and then add content to them. I know we can save our header and footers in the content tags. but it would be quicker and easier if we could select a template and start adding our content into specific message templates.

4 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Dale commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, we would like to be able to create a message and save that as an email template rather than uploading code to create a template

• AdminBronto (Product Management, Bronto Software) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi everyone,

Hoping to get a bit more insight into this request. With the drag-and-drop Message Editor, you are able to save individual containers or the entire message as a Content Tag. These can then be used to create new messages as needed. Even our Professional Services team is using this method to create new custom templates.

These two Help articles go into more detail on how to save/reuse Content Tags, and your options for inserting into messages.

https://helpdocs.bronto.com/bmp/#task/t_bmp_messages_editor_create_email.html
        https://helpdocs.bronto.com/bmp/#task/t_bmp_messages_editor_use_content_tags.html

If our current offerings for Content Tags does not fit your needs, I would love to hear more about your use-case. We're definitely open to adding additional functionality, and any more information you can provide would be very helpful.

Thanks so much!
        Jocelyn @ Bronto

• David commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Looking for this same functionality. Currently, I write "TEMPLATE-[MESSAGE NAME]" so they are together within the message section but it would be nice to have them in a separate area similar to how the workflows has a your templates section and your workflows section

Join the UX Brigade!

Bronto’s User Experience team is interested in hearing from you. Would you like to participate?

Schedule Time Now

Feedback and Knowledge Base