Give Feedback

Segments a Contact is in

On the contact record, there is a section showing what email lists the contact is on. It would be extremely valuable to see what segments the contact is on.

14 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

David shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Rob commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Shannon,
    The primary use for this, in my case, would be to see and identify where someone is and how they are progressing through various workflows - which are typically tied to various segments.

Right now I can look at bob@gmail.com and see they are on a couple of lists and by their send history I could deduce what workflow(s) they may be on. Being able to see that would help us troubleshoot customers issues and also identify if there is something broken or needing improvement in our workflows and/or segments.

• AdminBronto (Product Management, Bronto Software) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Rob,

We do apologize for the delay in any update on this. We've moved the status to Gathering Feedback so we can further keep track of additional requests for this enhancement. It is harder than perceived from the engineering effort, as segments and workflows are so dynamic and constantly changing.

Can you further clarify why you're looking for this and what you'd use it for?

Thanks,
    Shannon @ Bronto

• Rob commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why has this not been acknowledged or triaged? This seems like a very easy and very useful thing to have.

Maybe an addition to this would be to see what workflows and at what point in the workflows they are at.

Join the UX Brigade!

Bronto’s User Experience team is interested in hearing from you. Would you like to participate?

Schedule Time Now

Feedback and Knowledge Base