Give Feedback

Require Approval for a Scheduled Send

Currently, a message requires approval before sending, but the the scheduling itself does not require approval.

This means that once a message is approved, if a user then reschedules the email, and messes it up - like sending to the wrong list, or sending at the wrong time - then that goes through.

So it would be great to have an approval process for the sends themselves in order to have someone double-check whether everything is correct with the list selection, time, and sender information before it goes out.

Thanks

3 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Mike G shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Edwin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be a very helpful feature. Or even the ability to save within the schedule screen so another person can review and press the button all the lists, segments, suppressions, and other setup stuff are done correctly.

• AdminBronto (Product Management, Bronto Software) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Mike,

Thanks so much for taking the time to submit this suggestion. We have a number of changes we're hoping to make relating to username Permissions, and I could see this fitting well when we make those changes. I'm going to create a ticket for our Engineering teams, and will keep your submission updated as I receive any new information.

Thanks again Mike, and don't hesitate to reach out if there was anything else I could help with.
    Jocelyn @ Bronto

Join the UX Brigade!

Bronto’s User Experience team is interested in hearing from you. Would you like to participate?

Schedule Time Now

Feedback and Knowledge Base