Give Feedback

Data on Dynamic Content Variables

Using dynamic content to personalize email content is a powerful tool as a marketer, however the trade-off is that you lose insight into how each of the individual dynamic elements performed. The alternative method of setting up individual nearly identical messages is very cumbersome to manage. However, this is the current method we chose to use so that we have the ability to go back and see the performance of each version.

It would completely change our overall email marketing strategies if we were able to use dynamic content with the ability to view the performance of each version.

3 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • AdminBronto (Product Management, Bronto Software) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Heidi,

This is definitely something we have on our roadmap as we continue to develop our New Reports features. If you want to view what we've already released, you can activate the beta features at Home > Settings > Bronto Labs. There is also an email address listed to provide direct feedback to that engineering team.

I will update here as more information, but once you activate the Labs features you will see any new/changed features before anyone else.

Thanks Heidi, and let me know if I could help with anything else in the meantime.

Jocelyn @ Bronto

Join the UX Brigade!

Bronto’s User Experience team is interested in hearing from you. Would you like to participate?

Schedule Time Now

Feedback and Knowledge Base