Give Feedback

Segment Export - Include Lists that Contacts are on

When exporting a segment, it currently does not export the lists that a particular contact is on. This information would be helpful, as we have to run a special report from the Manage Contacts screen and cross reference the data (time consuming).

4 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Geoff shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • AdminBronto (Product Management, Bronto Software) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Good evening,

The data you are requesting is available in export format, just not from the Segment or List export options. Currently, "On Lists" is an auto-included column if you export from Tables > Manage > Export or Special Reports. This is good news because it means the data has already been stored in an exportable format. I've forwarded the request to our Contacts team to ensure this request would not conflict with any in progress work. As soon as I hear back, I will update this ticket with more information.

Thanks so much and don't hesitate to reach out if I could help with anything else!
    Jocelyn @ Bronto

Join the UX Brigade!

Bronto’s User Experience team is interested in hearing from you. Would you like to participate?

Schedule Time Now

Feedback and Knowledge Base