Give Feedback

Average Open & Click Rates by Industry

It would be helpful to see how my client stacks up against Bronto's other clients in the same industry. For example, my client is in the food service industry and based on Bronto's other clients that are also in the food service industry, it would be helpful to see if their open rates and click rates are similar to the averages from other food service industry clients.

1 vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • AdminBronto (Product Management, Bronto Software) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Alex,

Thanks so much for taking the time to put this suggestion together. I believe one of our newer features, Campaigns, will eventually offer categorized metrics as you're looking for. You can read more here, and look into activating the feature for your account at Home > Settings > Bronto Labs.

http://blog.bronto.com/product/introducing-bronto-campaigns-powerful-management-and-automation/

Over time, having all messages and deliveries categories should not only help you find trends between types of messaging, but will also allow us to take a broader look at those metrics across more than just your account.

In the meantime, we do publish open and click rate statistics for all Bronto customers at bronto.com/stats. Your Account Manager can help if you have any questions on this, and may even have access to some industry level metrics. But overall, I think the direction of our New Reports should help us collect the data you're looking for.

Thanks so much Alex, and don't hesitate to reach out if you needed anything else in the meantime.

Jocelyn @ Bronto

Join the UX Brigade!

Bronto’s User Experience team is interested in hearing from you. Would you like to participate?

Schedule Time Now

Feedback and Knowledge Base