Give Feedback

Response interval / day limitor for delivery statistics in the delivery window

It would be great if we could set a response interval limit in the deliveries table view so that each delivery will only display statistics relevant to the response interval period set relative to the send date.

For example, I would like to only see statistics for all of my deliveries in the table view limited to seven days worth of data. So each delivery in the table, regardless of send date, is show information based on the first seven days each delivery's life cycle.

This will save me a tremendous amount of time from having to go into each delivery and set a custom date range to pull stats on the first seven days of deployment.

3 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Peter shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Peter commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Any update on this idea is greatly appreciated. Going into each message every day to isolate a 7-day date range (in my particular case) is a huge time suck. I'd love to know if this feature is on its way to development any time soon.

• Peter commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Any update on this? I waste more time adjusting date ranges for reporting than almost any other thing in my day-to-day.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be very helpful to me as well as I am always being asked to provide information for only 2 days after the email is deployed and nothing after that! This would be extremely helpful also for our automation tracking.

Join the UX Brigade!

Bronto’s User Experience team is interested in hearing from you. Would you like to participate?

Schedule Time Now

Feedback and Knowledge Base