Give Feedback

Can we have the option to segment based on when a customer was sent a certain delivery?

Currently we can only say was sent a delivery within last x days. If we're wanting to specify a certain delivery we can't do that if they've been sent several deliveries in the last x days.

3 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Brannon J shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Becca Rowles commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have a use case for this idea - I have a workflow for abandon carts where I only want a customer to receive a promotional abandon cart email if they haven't received it in the past 3 months. I want to create a segment that shows if subscribers have been sent that abandon cart promo email in the past 3 months.

This could also work for other workflows that the customer might flow through on a regular basis but I do or don't want them to get specific emails in the workflow depending on which emails they have been sent recently.

• Brannon J commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Jocelyn,

I think my use case was simply if I sent an email and saw the customer didn't convert from that email I could send them another email to try to get them to convert. This is obviously assuming I didn't create a workflow. It would be nice to have the option in that instance.

Thanks,
    Brannon

• AdminBronto (Product Management, Bronto Software) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Brannon,

Thanks so much for taking the time to submit this suggestion. I agree that there is no perfect way to segment on this right now. You can use "Last Delivery Date", but that doesn't identify which message was sent on that day. I'd like to forward this along to our Contacts team, but first, are you able to provide your use case? It would help the Engineering group to know exactly what you're attempting to do, as they may know of an alternative solution.

Thanks again Brannon, and don't hesitate to reach out if there was anything else I could help with!
    Jocelyn @ Bronto

Join the UX Brigade!

Bronto’s User Experience team is interested in hearing from you. Would you like to participate?

Schedule Time Now

Feedback and Knowledge Base