Give Feedback

First delivery date or "status change" to onboarding date

It would be helpful to have First Delivery Date and/or the date of status change to Onboarding from transactional as part of contact data (the information should already be in Bronto as part of contact history)

Currently only last delivery date field is available.
For example, we have contacts that get added as transactional but later become email subscribers (e.g. as a result of some campaign outside of bronto). We need to know when each contact becomes email subscriber but currently can';t determine this in Bronto (except manually lookign at each contact)

4 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anna Krasnoperova shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • AdminBronto (Product Management, Bronto Software) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Anna

Very interesting suggestion! We already track "Last Unsubscribe Date" and "Last Bounced Date", so I see no reason why we couldn't create "Onboarding Complete Date" (or similar). Tracking marketing email signup for a previously-transaction contact has always been difficult. There are existing suggestions around tracking list assignment or form submission date, but I think your idea is a much more elegant solution. Let me pass this on to our Contacts team and get their feedback. As soon as I receive any new information I will update your ticket!

Thanks so much, and have a great evening,
    Jocelyn @ Bronto

Join the UX Brigade!

Bronto’s User Experience team is interested in hearing from you. Would you like to participate?

Schedule Time Now

Feedback and Knowledge Base