Give Feedback

add a way to segment customers from products they purchased from me

How about adding a way to segment customers from products purchased? We use Stone Edge and I'm wondering if the integration could include product info per customer, even just the SKU and have it associated with that customer. I currently can import a field that I've assigned but it's a bit of work setting it up. If I could select customers in Bronto based on what they previously purchased and/or not purchased and suggest accessories with an email.

13 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Travis - Paradise Fibers shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
declined  ·  AdminBronto (Product Management, Bronto Software) responded  · 

This functionality is now native to the Bronto platform. Please check out our Data Loader App or the addOrUpdateOrders API call. Both of these can load in all order data – including SKU, description, price, quantity, etc – and can be used to back-populate historical data as well. This information is then fully available to segment on in the Commerce category within the segment builder.

https://appcenter.bronto.com/apps/data-loader
http://dev.bronto.com/api/v4/functions/add/addorupdateorders

2 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Philippe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi,

I think it's really relevant. In addition to that, would be great just to put back an already purchased product (with a time window) to be featured again in a newsletter. So this way you can achieve, as Todd said, SKU-specific campaigns with most of the time, a high conversion rate.

Definitely a feature worth implement. Pretty sure we can achieve this using the API but would be great to add this as a feature of the main platform, would be more user friendly and the implementation would take less time than building an API script.

• Todd Shimkus commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, this would be really helpful for creating highly segmented post-purchase emails. We are currently doing this for orders that come through our website but we would like to be able to extend this feature to our complete customer base.

Our website only makes up about 1/3 of our business and it would be great to be able to run these campaigns for our in-store customers as well. The SKU-specific campaigns we are running for website customers are so well targeted that they are getting open rates and click rates over 60%.

Join the UX Brigade!

Bronto’s User Experience team is interested in hearing from you. Would you like to participate?

Schedule Time Now

Feedback and Knowledge Base