Give Feedback

I would like to be able to set up the Browse Recovery Email by having the product appear next to each other in 3 different columns

I would like to be able to set up our Browser Recovery Email by having the products appear next to each other in 3 separate columns instead of them stacking on top of each other going down the page. See attached mockup

4 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    closed  ·  AdminBronto (Product Management, Bronto Software) responded  · 

Closing due to no response to follow up questions, nor additional interest shown. If you would like to discuss further, feel free to add a comment to the ticket at any time.

Thanks for your understanding.
    Jocelyn @ Bronto

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AdminBronto (Product Management, Bronto Software) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Sarina,

Could you give me a bit more information on the problem you are experiencing? We do have a three-column container and you can set it so that it does NOT stack on mobile. Just hover over the container and select edit, and you should see the option available.

If for some reason this is not working for you, please comment back here and I'd be happy to investigate further. But the more information we can provide to Engineering, the better they'll be able to find a solution.

Thanks so much, Sarina and have a good weekend!
        - Jocelyn @ Bronto

Join the UX Brigade!

Bronto’s User Experience team is interested in hearing from you. Would you like to participate?

Schedule Time Now

Feedback and Knowledge Base