Give Feedback

Remail

When a Remail is listed as an outgoing send, I would like to see it show with the new subject line as opposed to the subject line assigned to the original send. Going in and seeing the Remail listed with the original subject leaves a margin of error in which perhaps we forgot to add that new subject for the Remail, but perhaps we didn't. There's no way to check, so we have to cancel the entire delivery and redo it. This would be a handy update. Thanks!

1 vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Tara Cohen shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • AdminBronto (Product Management, Bronto Software) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Tara,

My apologies for the delay in responding to this ticket. I ran some tests and the system currently behaves exactly as you're requesting. When viewing the All Deliveries page, it should display the Message Name, and then the Subject Line in italics. If you've elected to use a different subject line for your remail, it should reflect here. You can seen a screenshot of one of my tests here:

http://hosting-source.bm23.com/23627/public/subjectLineOnRemails.png

If you are not seeing the same in your account, I would recommend reaching out to our Support Department. Good luck and let us know if there's anything else you need.

- Jocelyn @ Bronto

Join the UX Brigade!

Bronto’s User Experience team is interested in hearing from you. Would you like to participate?

Schedule Time Now

Feedback and Knowledge Base