Give Feedback

Unsubscribe Date & Preferred Send Time added to Contact Export

You have to go through so many hoops to try and download a report of the unsubscribed contacts with their unsubscribe date. I have been working on this for two days and it would be so much easier if 1. you would make that an actual report. or 2. give me the ability to down load the unsubscribed contacts with their unsubscribe date.

** Added Preferred Send Time to ticket, due to partial closure of: http://ideas.bronto.com/forums/74207-ideas-bronto-com/suggestions/2841053-add-additional-values-to-contact-export-reports

5 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Gina De Andrade commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm looking to do analysis on subscriber churn rate and was surprised to learn that Last Unsubscribe Date cannot be exported.

• Brittany commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would love to see this feature added as well.

We currently have an optional contact field added to our unsubscribe page, a dropdown where our customers can select the reason they unsubscribed. I can export contacts who have responded along with their response, but without the ability to also export their unsubscribe date, I cannot compare over time. (For example, does increasing our email deliveries result in an increase in unsubscribes because of the additional emails?)

Additionally, I would like to analyze the "lifetime" of a subscriber - how long our average contact has been on our list and how long the average unsubscribed contact was on our list prior to unsubscribing. I currently do not have access to the information I need in order to perform this analysis.

Join the UX Brigade!

Bronto’s User Experience team is interested in hearing from you. Would you like to participate?

Schedule Time Now

Feedback and Knowledge Base