Give Feedback

Pop-up issues with saving

When switching back and forth between Bronto sites, certain Apps (e.g. Pop-up manager) have issues like images not saving due to the use of cookies. Workaround involves using incognito mode or two different browsers.

1 vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AdminBronto (Product Management, Bronto Software) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello,

As I have not heard back from you with any additional detail about this request, I am going to close it out. If you continue to experience issues with the Popup Manager or other pages, please reach out to our Support Department.

Thank you,
        - Jocelyn @ Bronto

• AdminBronto (Product Management, Bronto Software) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Good afternoon,

Could I get a little bit more information on where you're experiencing this issue? Are you trying to edit two Pop-Ups at the same time, but within the same account? Or are you trying to view two Pop-Ups that live in different subaccounts?

Please comment back at your convenience, and we'll discuss further what options are available.

Thanks so much,
        - Jocelyn @ Bronto

Join the UX Brigade!

Bronto’s User Experience team is interested in hearing from you. Would you like to participate?

Schedule Time Now

Feedback and Knowledge Base