Give Feedback

Filter out cancelled deliveries in 'Deliveries' view

It would be great to add 'Cancelled' as a filter in the Advanced option in the Deliveries view, along with Skipped, Test, etc.

We have many cancelled deliveries as users make tweaks to the message after it is scheduled. This makes the 'Deliveries' view hard to navigate.

Thank you.

1 vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • AdminBronto (Product Management, Bronto Software) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello Tonya,

I have not heard back from you on my earlier suggestion for this ticket. For now I'm going to close out the request, but if deleting the Cancelled deliveries is not working as an alternative, just comment here and we can further discuss.

Thanks so much!
    - Jocelyn @ Bronto

• AdminBronto (Product Management, Bronto Software) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Tonya,

Thanks for taking the time to send in this suggestion! Currently we have a filter for 'Skipped' but NOT for 'Canceled'. If the message never sent at all, and was stopped before it was sent out to any recipient, I would actually just recommend deleting that delivery record. If you go to Messages > All Deliveries, there should be a red DELETE button. Since you can't restart a canceled message, I wouldn't think deletion would cause any trouble since there is literally nothing further that delivery is going to do. And just to reassure, deleting the delivery will NOT impact the message itself. Just the record of the attempted, and aborted, delivery.

Of course if a delivery is 'Partially Sent' I would keep that record, since there were recipients! I'm usually not a big advocate of deleting things (you should see my Gmail archive), but in this scenario I think it makes more sense to delete than to keep that record.

Do you think this would work for you? Let me know your thoughts so we can find a good solution for you!

Thanks so much,
    - Jocelyn @ Bronto

Join the UX Brigade!

Bronto’s User Experience team is interested in hearing from you. Would you like to participate?

Schedule Time Now

Feedback and Knowledge Base