Give Feedback

Add Additional Throttling Options

Currently, message throttling is confirmed to 2 hour increments (2,4,6,8, etc). I would like the ability to send at an odd amount of hours (1,2,3,4,5,etc). For one hour - just because I'm sending a message immediately doesn't mean that I want ALL the emails to go out right now. If I want an email to go out between 3 and 4 but not 3 to 5, I don't currently have that option. And for longer spans, maybe I want to target 7 to 10 pm but I don't really want to send from 6 to 7 pm or 10 to 11pm.

1 vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

cendicott shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Peter commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can we reopen this one?

I'd love to see hour increments and some for below one hour - 15 minutes and 30 minutes would give us some more flexibility with certain drops.

• AdminBronto (Product Management, Bronto Software) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Chris,

I haven't heard back from you on my original question so I am closing this ticket. We would be happy to revisit this suggestion down the road if there was more of an interest, or if we could get more specifics on the options needed.

Thanks so much Chris,
    - Jocelyn @ Bronto

• AdminBronto (Product Management, Bronto Software) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Chris,

Great suggestion! Do you think it'd be sufficient if we expanded the throttling options to one-hour increments from 1 to 12? Anything more than that and I think we'd be in a better spot using Send Time Optimization.

Let me know your thoughts and I'll create the necessary ticket for Engineering!

Thanks so much,
    - Jocelyn @ Bronto

Join the UX Brigade!

Bronto’s User Experience team is interested in hearing from you. Would you like to participate?

Schedule Time Now

Feedback and Knowledge Base