Give Feedback

List pending reports on the dashboard

I'd like to see pending reports in the Recent Reports area. It's frustrating to submit a report request and then not see anything. I know that's normal for how a big system generates reports, but people like to see that their stuff is happening.

1 vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Jeff shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Jeff commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Jocelyn,

Ah—I think Activities will do fine. I've been linked there as part of notifications but I hadn't noticed where it's located otherwise.

—Jeff

• AdminBronto (Product Management, Bronto Software) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Good morning Jeff,

Long time no chat; hope all is well lately!

Quick question before I create a ticket for this. We do show all current running reports at Home > Activities. This will also show segments that are refreshing, lists that are merging, etc. Is it that this information is not sufficient for what you're looking for, or do you just want to separate out the pending reports from everything else? If we were to create a widget which shows all running activities, would it be okay if it contained ALL of the activities rather than ONLY the reports?

I can see a few different ways we might approach this, and your insight into how you're hoping to use the widget data would help point us in the right direction.

Thanks Jeff!
    - Jocelyn @ Bronto

Join the UX Brigade!

Bronto’s User Experience team is interested in hearing from you. Would you like to participate?

Schedule Time Now

Feedback and Knowledge Base