Give Feedback

Use in-app notification when a Support case is updated

Updates to the support cases are getting caught by our spam filter.

1) updates to a support case should appear with all the other notifications (like "email sent" and "contacts uploaded")

2) you should not need the support case email link to update the bug. when you are logged into you account you should be able to post responses, updates, and change the status.

1 vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • AdminBronto (Product Management, Bronto Software) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Good morning,

I'm sorry to hear that our Support notification emails are getting caught in your spam filter. All of those messages are sent from support@bronto.com; maybe it would help to whitelist that address?

Either way, I really like the idea of using the in-app notification system when a Support case has been updated. I'm going to go ahead and create an Engineering ticket for that request, and will let you know as I receive any updates.

For your second item, this should already be possible. If you click on Support in the upper right-hand corner of your account, you'll want to select "All Support Cases" at the bottom. From here it should list all of your cases, even those that have been closed, and you can add a comment or update simply by clicking on the case.

Admin users are able to see ALL Support cases, regardless of the original submitter, but will only be able to comment on those that were opened under their username. Non-Admin users are only able to view their own Support cases.

I hope that this helps, but do not hesitate to reach out if there was anything else I could assist with. I'm going to slightly modify the name of this ticket to align better with your first request, to allow other customers to vote on this matter. Again, I will let you know as I receive any new information from our Engineering teams.

Thanks so much,
    - Jocelyn @ Bronto

Join the UX Brigade!

Bronto’s User Experience team is interested in hearing from you. Would you like to participate?

Schedule Time Now

Feedback and Knowledge Base