Give Feedback

Provide a Save As Feature for Segments

It would be great to have a "Save As" feature for segments. Many times I go into a segment and play around with the criteria. Once I get what I want, it would be nice to save as a new segment. Right now the options are save (which means I would lose my initial segment) and cancel (which means I need to start all over.) This would be a big time saver.

5 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Jeff commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I like this idea but, as a workaround, can you open the Segments table in a new tab and make a copy before you save the one you've changed?

• AdminBronto (Product Management, Bronto Software) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Sounds good! I'm going to go ahead and create a ticket within our Engineering queue. As I speak with the Product Managers, and get their feedback, I will keep this ticket updated. Because we're looking for this functionality across several platform areas, they may roll out individually, but I'll see if we can focus on Segments first.

Thanks again and please let me know if there was anything else I could help with!
    - Jocelyn @ Bronto

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think it could apply anywhere - messages, workflows, lists , etc. I know it would save me time!

• AdminBronto (Product Management, Bronto Software) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Good afternoon,

Thanks so much for submitting this suggestion! I really love this suggestion, but wonder if there are other places it could be implemented beyond Segments. Do you think a Save-As option would also be useful for Messages, Workflows or any other features? Or do you find that its mostly Segments where you find yourself needing to "retroactively" create a new Segment?

Thanks for the insight and I look forward to hearing back from you soon!
    - Jocelyn @ Bronto

Join the UX Brigade!

Bronto’s User Experience team is interested in hearing from you. Would you like to participate?

Schedule Time Now

Feedback and Knowledge Base