Give Feedback

sort message views on 'revenue', 'transactions' etc.

I've seen similar ideas posted, but this is a quick and easy way to see what's working the best. Really surprising that it's not here. For example, if I have a folder for Clearance emails - instead of digging into the delivery groups, I could quickly see which one performs the best on the basic revenue metrics.

7 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Matt Riggleman shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • AdminBronto (Product Management, Bronto Software) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thanks for the additional information Matt! I'm going to create a ticket for this and discuss with the Product Manager who is working on our Reporting overhaul. It's possible there are already plans in place to surface this information, or update the grids, and I'll keep this ticket update as I receive more information.

Thanks again Matt, and have a great afternoon!
    - Jocelyn @ Bronto

• Matt Riggleman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hey Jocelyn,

Yes, that's what I'm looking for - to sort a message or delivery table by additional columns. You're right, it's totally possible to work around it with a .xls export, but alot of times, when you want quick insight, simply going into a message folder or delivery group and looking at the top performer in sales, or open rate is faster and simpler for the masses. The other enhancement you linked to is the same thing conceptually: a quick way to take away insight without removing data from the platform.

Thanks!

• AdminBronto (Product Management, Bronto Software) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Matt,

Are you looking for the ability to sort a message or delivery table by additional columns? I know right now that right now there are certain columns are static and cannot be used for sorting. Many of our customers work around this by exporting the table data (using the icon in the upper-right hand corner) and sorting via Excel. But its certainly not a perfect solution.

I do have this ticket already in the queue, which may also give you the information you're looking for. As you might have seen from other tickets, we have a number of Reporting enhancements planned for this year, and I believe easier surfacing of the "best" messages, etc, is already on the roadmap.

http://ideas.bronto.com/forums/74207-ideas-bronto-com/suggestions/2530892-have-an-option-to-see-the-best-subject-lines-with

Let me know your thoughts and I'm happy to pass along to the Product Manager for Reporting. If you think the above ticket covers your needs I can merge the two, otherwise we can determine the best way to move forward with your request.

Thanks so much Matt!
    - Jocelyn @ Bronto

Join the UX Brigade!

Bronto’s User Experience team is interested in hearing from you. Would you like to participate?

Schedule Time Now

Feedback and Knowledge Base