Give Feedback

View Top Products From Conversions Asociated with Delivery

When viewing a Delivery Report, it is currently possible to view the Conversions which are associated with that delivery. And I can click into each conversion and see what products that specific customer purchased. But what would be very useful is to see the products purchased in aggregate. What I mean is that for a delivery, there were *** units of product A purchased, and yyy units of product B purchased, etc. You have the data already, it's just a matter of grouping it. So instead of me clicking into each order to see what the customer purchased, it would be great if I could see a summary of the product purchases associated with the delivery as a whole.

8 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Andrew Krasner shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Yelena commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to see all products purchased in each particular newsletter in aggregate. What I mean is that for a delivery X, there were a number of units of product A, B, C purchased at particular quantity and price. I would also like to have a way to see best selling products of that particular email.

Join the UX Brigade!

Bronto’s User Experience team is interested in hearing from you. Would you like to participate?

Schedule Time Now

Feedback and Knowledge Base