Give Feedback

Determine average time between sign-up and first purchase and times in between 1st,2nd and so on.

In a recent blog post by Tami Urban http://blog.bronto.com/commercemarketing/pursuing-first-purchase-converting-subscribers-buyers/ she talks about 'determine the average time between sign-up and first purchase' how ever this isn't possible as standard report in Bronto. I'd like to see that in order to tweak mails and understand purchase cycles. I'd also like to know the avg time between first and second and third and so on in order to determine loyality. Bronto shows as a report the first and last order but not in between yet individual contact to show their full order history.

15 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Dany Willis shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AdminBronto (Product Management, Bronto Software) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Dany,

Thanks so much for taking the time to submit this suggestion. I've been able to speak with Tami Urban, the author of the blog post you referenced, and she recognized your question. It sounds like you were able to get an answer from your Account Manager, Zara? If that's incorrect or if you haven't received her message, let me know and I can forward it along.

Either way, though you can calculate some of this information using an Excel export, I do think there is value in us calculating (at least) the time from creation to first order. I'm going to discuss this with our Product Managers who handle the Contacts and Reporting areas and get their feedback. Out of curiosity, how would you like that value to be surfaced within the platform? I can certainly see benefit on segmenting, but would love to see what you would find most useful.

As always, I cannot guarantee that this will be fulfilled, but I will update this ticket as the request moves through the proper channels. I hope to have more information next week. In the meantime, I'm moving this request to Gathering Feedback so we can get comments and votes from other users.

Thanks so much Dany, and don't hesitate to reach out if you'd like to discuss this further. Have a great weekend!
        - Jocelyn @ Bronto

Join the UX Brigade!

Bronto’s User Experience team is interested in hearing from you. Would you like to participate?

Schedule Time Now

Feedback and Knowledge Base