Give Feedback

Integrate Inventory Status for Cart Abandonment Emails

When setting up the Workflow for a Cart Abandonment Email, it would be great to be able to exclude products that are out of stock, send a more urgent email for products that are low in stock, and even throttle an email so it would send once the product is back in stock.

4 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AdminBronto (Product Management, Bronto Software) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi all,

Doing some spring cleaning in our feedback forum. Aspects of this great idea from two years ago have been available in the platform.

The introduction of the Line Item Comparison Filter node allows you to key into the product catalog for a given SKU and make a decision on which direction to go in a workflow based off of the inventory/quantity of SKUs in the cart (maybe a sooner second message).
        https://helpdocs.bronto.com/bmp/task/t_bmp_workflow_node_filter_line_item_comparison.html

Additionally, some recent enhancements to Dynamic Code make it much more straightforward to show or hide items in the Cart Loop based on attributes of that product from the product catalog (again, like inventory status)
        https://helpdocs.bronto.com/bmp/reference/r_bmp_cart_tags_dynamic_content.html

Please give these features a try and reach out to Support if you have more questions.

Thanks as always for your feedback!

Eric @ Bronto

• AdminBronto (Product Management, Bronto Software) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Sara,

Thanks so much for taking the time to submit this idea. If you're using our Product Feed feature, I think adjusting your Cart Recovery messaging based on availability of certain items is a great idea.

We have existing tickets to allow segmentation based on which items were in the abandoned cart, but what you're looking for goes even deeper and uses the Product Feed data in a very clever way. I've created an engineering ticket for this and will be discussing with the Automation Product Manager tomorrow. If we are able to create this option, I imagine it will need to come AFTER the existing segmentation tickets I mentioned above. If you want to add some votes to those submissions, I've linked them here (voting does make a difference!). As I receive more information on your feature request I will keep this ticket updated.

http://ideas.bronto.com/forums/74207-ideas-bronto-com/suggestions/8893192-cart-abandonment-segments

Thanks again Sara and don't hesitate to comment here if there was anything else you needed.
        - Jocelyn @ Bronto

Join the UX Brigade!

Bronto’s User Experience team is interested in hearing from you. Would you like to participate?

Schedule Time Now

Feedback and Knowledge Base