Give Feedback

Capture the coupon code assigned to a contact

We have uploaded a bunch of unique coupon codes in the coupon manager, to be given to new subscribers from a welcome pop-up modal. The codes are being sent, but we sometimes get calls from users wanting to know what their code is (maybe they never got the welcome series email). There's no way for us to know which code was sent to which contact. Would be helpful..

12 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Steven Molinaro shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Amanda commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is there a status on this yet? We recently had a reporting issue with our welcome email and I had to go through each code one by one in Shopify to see which ones were used.

• John commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We would really appreciate this added feature we deal with a ton of customer service requests to figure out what coupon people were offered, and at this point have no way of knowing.

• Amanda commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I asked about this too. It would be very helpful to see what code went to which contact.

• AdminBronto (Product Management, Bronto Software) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Steve,

Thanks so much for your patience on this will I discussed your suggestion with our Commerce Apps team. This is something that they already had on their potential features list, and will work to see how they can best include a solution in a future update. Right now I don't have an estimate on when this might be completed, but I will keep this ticket updated as I receive any new information.

Thanks again Steve, and have a great evening!
    - Jocelyn @ Bronto

Join the UX Brigade!

Bronto’s User Experience team is interested in hearing from you. Would you like to participate?

Schedule Time Now

Feedback and Knowledge Base