Give Feedback

have an option to preserve all my HTML in templates and WYSIWIG so my tracking codes don't get modified.

When I write tracking codes in the HTML of my templates or insert HTML using the WYSIWIG, parts of my tracking code get deleted. I need an option that preserves my HTML.

1 vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • AdminBronto (Product Management, Bronto Software) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Berto,

Thanks for your patience on this! Engineering was able to investigate our request and found that your style tags are being stripped out intentionally. Therefore, this would not be classified as bug.

However, the Engineering manager said that they can investigate if there is need to continue stripping this out - its possible it is something we can allow if circumstances have changed. I've created a new escalation and spoken with the Product Manager in that area. As I get more information on if this is a change we can make, I'll update this ticket with a timeframe on WHEN it might be done.

Thank you again Berto and have a good weekend!
    - Jocelyn @ Bronto

• AdminBronto (Product Management, Bronto Software) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello Berto,

Thanks so much for submitting this idea. I also reviewed the transcript of your live chat session with Support about this subject. Before I proceed with submitting this feature request, I've asked Support to first determine whether this is something that should already be happening. If it is not something we are intentionally stripping, then we'll likely proceed with escalating this as a bug. But if engineering advises that the current behavior is correct, and that we're removing that code for whatever reason, then I can escalate this as an improvement.

For now, I'm going to keep this ticket in the "Received" status, and will update you as soon as we hear back from engineering on our bug vs. feature inquiry.

Thanks so much Berto, and have a great afternoon!
    - Jocelyn @ Bronto

Join the UX Brigade!

Bronto’s User Experience team is interested in hearing from you. Would you like to participate?

Schedule Time Now

Feedback and Knowledge Base