Give Feedback

Message-Based Workflow Reporting

I'd like to be able to export reporting data based upon messages (similar to delivery groups). Many of my workflows have 10-20 messages and are running continuously, and I'd like to be able to look at those 10-20 message reports as opposed to 100+ delivery reports.

Thanks!

3 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AdminBronto (Product Management, Bronto Software) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Matt,

Question regarding this ticket before I move forward. You reference Message Reports and Delivery Group Reports in your submission, but we also have Workflow Reports. Have you taken a look at these to see if they better fit the constraints you're looking for?

If you go to Automation > Workflows, any Workflow that has been activated in the past will have a Reporting icon (red pie graph) on the far right side of the table. By default this report will show the metrics for all deliveries of all messages within the Workflow. You can also go to "Showing Metrics For" in the upper right-hand corner to see a list of each message sent, aggregated by day. You may need to select "Single Contact" and/or "Transactional" from the Advanced Options menu to see all options. Right now that table does not have a "Download Table Data" option available, but that is an open request already in the queue for our platform team:

http://ideas.bronto.com/forums/74207-ideas-bronto-com/suggestions/9261942-add-download-table-data-to-showing-metrics-for

Take a look and let me know what you think. If this still does not offer the perspective you need, I'm happy to escalate to the Reporting team but would first need to know what's missing from the existing reporting.

Thanks Matt!
        - Jocelyn @ Bronto

Join the UX Brigade!

Bronto’s User Experience team is interested in hearing from you. Would you like to participate?

Schedule Time Now

Feedback and Knowledge Base