Give Feedback

Segmentation Filtering by Multiple Labels

I would like to see the ability to filter segments by more than one label. I am approaching 300 segments and everything is labeled. If I could filter by 2 labels I could easily get the segment list to under 20 which is much easier to brows than the 130+ I have for one of my labels. I could use search as an added criteria, but the results are not standard enough to provide the grouped results needed.

4 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Richard Duvall shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • AdminBronto (Product Management, Bronto Software) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Richard (and others!),

I wanted to provide an update to this ticket, as well as advise of a new feature that may help. As of now, we do not yet have an estimated release date for this multiple-label search. Beyond the UI change, it was a bit more complicated behind the scenes, which resulted in a much larger project. The ticket is still in the Engineering backlog, and as soon as there is any new information, I will update here.

HOWEVER. In the meantime, we completed a separate request that may help achieve similar results. Please see the below ticket and associated comments:

http://ideas.bronto.com/forums/74207-ideas-bronto-com/suggestions/15030474-color-code-segment-labels

This change just went live today, but I think the color contrast is a really clean way to bring attention to certain labels. Not exactly the solution you requested, but hopefully something that will still be useful!

Don't hesitate to reach out if there was anything else I could help with!
    - Jocelyn @ Bronto

• AdminBronto (Product Management, Bronto Software) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Richard,

I reviewed your request with other members of the Product team and we all agree that this makes perfect sense. I've created an Engineering ticket and escalated to our platform team. As they provide more information on feasibility or a timeframe, I will update this request.

Thanks so much!
    - Jocelyn @ Bronto

Join the UX Brigade!

Bronto’s User Experience team is interested in hearing from you. Would you like to participate?

Schedule Time Now

Feedback and Knowledge Base