Give Feedback

Segment Labels As Filters in Send Options

We've got a lot of segments - being able to isolate them using the same labels we've build in segments would save some time and frustration.

4 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Matt Riggleman shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Nerie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is an excellent idea and would save me a lot of time, as I have dozens of different segments.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes please! We as well have a lot of segments. We need to be able to choose the labels instead of the separate segments while scheduling. It's an insane manual work to do that for all our different accounts.
    Thank you!

• AdminBronto (Product Management, Bronto Software) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Matt,

Thanks so much for taking the time to submit this suggestion. I think this idea makes a lot of sense, and can certainly see how it would save time when scheduling - and eliminate the risk for errors, too! I've created an Engineering request for this and shared with the Sending and Segments teams. As I receive any new information from them on feasibility, or a release timeframe, I will update your request here.

Thanks again Matt, and don't hesitate to reach out if there was anything else you needed!
    - Jocelyn @ Bronto

Join the UX Brigade!

Bronto’s User Experience team is interested in hearing from you. Would you like to participate?

Schedule Time Now

Feedback and Knowledge Base