Give Feedback

Relational Tables

Hi !
It would be very useful to add some custom tables and be able to attach them to a contact.

For example, a contact can have 0 to N subscription, so a custom table will be a "subscription" and each subscription can have custom fields like status, ...

Thank you in advance !

9 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Thomas SERES shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Paul commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would address many issues for us, as well as provide flexibility for even greater personalization. Currently running workflows to add features to previous contacts has become cumbersome.

• AdminBronto (Product Management, Bronto Software) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Thomas,

This is a request I've heard before, but doesn't look like anyone ever made it "official" on the forum before now! Great job and good catch. I've created a ticket to track your submission and tied it with our existing Engineering tickets. I know that it has been a frequent topic of conversation, but I don't have much more than that right now. I'll speak with our Director of Product as soon as I'm able, and keep this ticket updated with his comments.

Thanks so much Thomas!
        - Jocelyn @ Bronto

Join the UX Brigade!

Bronto’s User Experience team is interested in hearing from you. Would you like to participate?

Schedule Time Now

Feedback and Knowledge Base