Give Feedback

Send Info for Queued Messages

It would be handy to have a pop-up or link to the send details of a queued message. At present once you queue up the message with your desired lists and suppression etc. you have no way of previewing those details afterwards. This is handy as you often schedule emails days or weeks in advance and may need to review the send parameters hours or days before the scheduled send.

1 vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Rob shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Rob commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Jocelyn,
    That is what I was looking for. I was hoping for a slightly quicker way to view that data, but this will be sufficient.
    Thanks
    Rob

• AdminBronto (Product Management, Bronto Software) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Rob,

The information you're looking for should already be available. We don't offer a way to automatically 'send' the details for a delivery, but you can still view them within the platform.

If you navigate to Messages > Dashboard, select the 'Outbound' folder from the left sidebar. Anything you have queued to go out in the future - or if anything is actively sending now - will display here. Scroll to the far right in the table and you will see the very-familiar reporting icon [red pie graph]. Click here and it will open the Delivery Report.

Granted, there will not be any metrics available yet, but the sending details can be found at the top of the page. It will show the scheduled send time, any throttle or sending optimization, recipient lists and segments, anyone excluded, override of Frequency Caps, subject line - even the username of the person within Bronto who scheduled the delivery. Is there any data you're looking for that is NOT contained on this page? From your original request it seems it does cover what you needed.

I hope this helps Rob, but just let me know if you'd like to discuss this further. For now, I'm going to close out this request, but it is still open for comments.

Thanks so much!
    - Jocelyn @ Bronto

Join the UX Brigade!

Bronto’s User Experience team is interested in hearing from you. Would you like to participate?

Schedule Time Now

Feedback and Knowledge Base