Give Feedback

Create connector from Facebook's New Lead Ads into Bronto

This would be perfect for the socialite app (which we love). Facebook just rolled out "Lead Ads" just like twitter. So FB users can click and give you their email address quickly and easily. We'd love to have the connector to FB leads ads built into the socialite app.

4 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

mckane shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Peter commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

@Jason: It is not available in Socialite. I had to go to my account manager for an alternative option.

• Drew commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is this something that is still being planned? Been almost a year since the last update on this.

• mckane commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Great news! I believe this will be a game-changer and will make the socialite app even more powerful than it already is (and it's already fantastic, by the way). I'm so glad they are already looking at this! Thanks for your help and the update.

• AdminBronto (Product Management, Bronto Software) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi McKane,

I've received confirmation that our Commerce Apps team is already investigating how to add this functionality to the Socialite App. As they provide updates on a timeline or capabilities I will update here, but as of right now this is something we are planning to implement.

Thanks for the suggestion and don't hesitate to reach out if there was anything else you needed!
    - Jocelyn @ Bronto

Join the UX Brigade!

Bronto’s User Experience team is interested in hearing from you. Would you like to participate?

Schedule Time Now

Feedback and Knowledge Base