Give Feedback

Ability to Trigger adding contacts to Delivery Groups within Automation/Workflows

I think it would be a good idea to be able to add contacts to delivery groups as a step within workflows. This way you can easily track that delivery group in a consistent updated manner.

1 vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Lindsay Eagan shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • AdminBronto (Product Management, Bronto Software) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Good morning Lindsay,

While I appreciate your suggestion I'm not sure that it would work exactly as you're requesting. Delivery Groups are for messages and/or specific deliveries, whereas it is individual contacts move through a Workflow. If you are trying to track the performance of what is being sent in a Workflow, I would recommend adding the messages to a Delivery Group. The group will remain updated as that message continues to send and will always provide the most up to date statistics.

That said, we are in the midst of a huge overhaul of our reporting options and organization. I am unable to provide too many specifics, but I believe there will be a number of new choices available that should help you achieve what you're looking for. Keep an eye on our Product Blog at blog.bronto.com for any announcements.

For now I'm going to close this request, but you are welcome to comment if you'd like to continue the discussion.

Thanks so much Lindsay!
    - Jocelyn @ Bronto

Join the UX Brigade!

Bronto’s User Experience team is interested in hearing from you. Would you like to participate?

Schedule Time Now

Feedback and Knowledge Base