Give Feedback

iPhone App

A Customer would like to request that an Iphone app be made available for managing their Bronto account.

85 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Lucas Weber shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

23 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Mike Becak commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

At the very least:

- Message reporting (How did my email do?)
    - Message scheduling (I forgot to send that email!)
    - Message stopping (Oh no!)

Going a step further, an iphone or ipad app for email capture would be very useful. Let's say I'm at a craft fair with a ton of our members. I fire up this app and they can enter their email addresses to subscribe to our emails.

• AdminBronto (Product Management, Bronto Software) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Right -- would it be merely for monitoring and reporting, or for scheduling deliveries, or for actually authoring content? I would imagine the first would be most useful on a phone, the second maybe useful, the third, not so much.

• Dave Mason commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have a hard time figuring out which features would be in an iphone app - If you would like to vote for this, it would be helpful if you would add a comment and describe how you would want to use it - and maybe give a sense of how important it is versus it just being kinda cool.

2 Next →
Join the UX Brigade!

Bronto’s User Experience team is interested in hearing from you. Would you like to participate?

Schedule Time Now

Feedback and Knowledge Base