Give Feedback

More info on which webform a contact signed up from

In our reporting, I see we can view overall contact growth. Is there a way to report contact growth by location of opt-in? We have a sign-up page as well as a check box in our checkout process. I'd like to see how they are performing and wanted to see if there was a way I could get this information from you.

-----------------

Ideally, we would offer segmentation on this and the information would be exportable.

29 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Lucas Weber shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Kelli Dochstader commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

"Source" is accessible on individual user profiles. However, we require the ability to segment against this data in the segmentation builder.

Ideally, we should not be required to create a redundant field or list when this data is already being captured and stored by Bronto.

• Hannah commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Webform reporting to provide a snapshot of how many people have submitted and general information at the click of a button. We utilise webforms for quiet a few different things and we currently have to create segments on all our different webforms and hidden fields/lists to get this.

• Ian Marquis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We have the same issue with bulk upload stats - it's quite difficult to separate out initial contact load from batch uploaded from external forms, etc.

• Katya Rozanova commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In segments we don't have a way to say, show me all contacts that used X form name. It would be helpful

• Gina Burgess commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We use multiple webforms to grow our email lists and it would be nice to tell which ones are the most effective by seeing how many people sign up through a specific webform.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Theres no easy way to get stats on New User Signups via webforms. Sending an eMail for each signup is not practical. A daily automated report with summary stats or indeed a full listing of new subscribers would be really useful.

New Subscribes Today Today/MTD/YTD
        Webform X - 344/678/2987
        Webform Y - 22/430/1456

Unsubscribes Today/MTD/YTD
        List X - 22/45/89
        List Y - 4/15/43

If not a report, then perhaps a Dashboard ?

• Chris commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We have multiple sign up for forms throughout our website that help learn more about the areas of interest our email subscribers have. Without having to add that import source field manually for each form, it would be nice if you could segment contacts based upon the web form used.

• Ben Hamelin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have a similar request. We are interested in growth of specific lists over a given date range. Interestingly, when viewing a list, you DO see a growth chart over the month time line. However, when I want to query for opt ins to a given list during a specific date range, that data is unavailable. I'm going to create a new idea, one that requests storing the timestamp along with the contact and list opt in id.

Join the UX Brigade!

Bronto’s User Experience team is interested in hearing from you. Would you like to participate?

Schedule Time Now

Feedback and Knowledge Base