Give Feedback

Non-responsive template building using WYSIWYG editor

The current responsive template created by the WYSIWYG editor doesn't always respond the right way within the different browsers, especially Outlook where we still have quite some customers. So it would be nice to have the option to create a non-responsive template.

1 vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
completed  ·  AdminBronto (Product Management, Bronto Software) responded  · 

This functionality is now available in the platform!

When using any container with two or more columns, hover over the container and select Edit. In the palette that opens on the left, scroll down and you will find “Column Stacking”. You can elect to disable the stacking for any individual container.

Please reach out to our Support Department if you experience any issues.

1 comment

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • AdminBronto (Product Management, Bronto Software) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Jurre,

Thanks so much for the suggestion! I spoke with the Product Manager handling our New Message Editor, and this is actually an item they already plan on adding. We recognize that responsive design does not work consistently on every email client everywhere (I wish!), and want to allow you to control how and when it is used. Our goal is to add this to each container in a message. If you want the entire message to be non-responsive, then just change the setting for all containers - or even save the container layout as a template for repeated use.

I do not yet have a timeframe on when this functionality will be added, but I will keep this ticket updated as I receive more information.

Thanks again Jurre!
    - Jocelyn @ Bronto

Join the UX Brigade!

Bronto’s User Experience team is interested in hearing from you. Would you like to participate?

Schedule Time Now

Feedback and Knowledge Base