Ideas.Bronto.com

\\
\\

Give Feedback

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Coupon Rendering

Dynamic coupons are, of course, highly trackable and desirable. However, when customers cannot copy and paste their coupon codes from an email to the site, this creates a friction point. In particular, a mobile user may not have the ability to quickly jot down a 12-digit code and then accurately type it into a coupon code field on a mobile device. This friction point is easily one that turns a mobile impulse buyer into a, "I'll do this later at home" shopper who may not return. I would submit that making coupon codes copy/paste-able would not only improve the customer…

9 votes
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

received  ·  1 comment  ·  Apps - Coupon Manager  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • Ability to edit the Campaign type

After you create a new campaign, there is no way to edit the campaign type. If you accidentally select the wrong type or forget to change it from the default entry, you are stuck with the type since you cannot edit that feild, or fully delete the campaign.

8 votes
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  0 comments  ·  Reporting - Campaigns  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
      • Browse Recovery A/B Testing

A/B Testing Browse Recovery Email Designs. I would like to be able to A/B test two Browse Recover email design by running them at the same time. 50% of traffic to one email and 50% to the other. That way we can test to see which design works best.

8 votes
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  1 comment  ·  Apps - Browse Recovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
        • Products Import Feed Interval

The current frequency for the product feed is daily. In our eCom environment pricing is updated rapidly and we expect our pricing to be consistent across all ecosystems.

The more we utilize browse, recommendation and cart-related emails, the more dynamic pricing is important.

We need the ability to adjust the frequency of the product feed import.

7 votes
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  0 comments  ·  Products  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
          • download full contact history

I would like the ability to do a full contact data download to a csv or excel file. Specifically I am looking for all of the emails a contact was sent and opened within the data retention period. Right now all I can do is view the email send/open history by month, but I can't download anything.

7 votes
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  2 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
            • Please add sort-ability to columns in Delivery Report and Message Report click pages

Please make more of the columns on the "click" pages of the Delivery Report and Message Report sort-able. In particular, the tables should be sort-able by Total Clicks, Unique Clicks, % of Total Clicks, and Conversions. I would also recommend making the tables sorted by Total Clicks by default.

6 votes
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  3 comments  ·  Reporting - New Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
              • Seed list that does not fall under exclusions

Create a true seed list that will not exclude the people on the list if they fall into an exclusion on an email. This will help provide those who need to receive every version of an email within a company that goes out without creating another send. Otherwise when you do have multiple versions of a message and you set up exclusions, the seed list will only receive 1 of the versions not them all.

6 votes
                Sign in
                Check!
                (thinking…)
                Reset
                or sign in with
                • facebook
                • google
                  Password icon
                  Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  1 comment  ·  Contacts - Lists  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                • Streamline Image Upload

Uploading an image could be more streamlined with a simple drag and drop in the email editor, rather than selecting the folder button, on the left-hand side of the message editor, and then being directed to the hosting selection where you can then upload and insert your image.

6 votes
                  Sign in
                  Check!
                  (thinking…)
                  Reset
                  or sign in with
                  • facebook
                  • google
                    Password icon
                    Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  1 comment  ·  Messages - Drag & Drop Message Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                  • A "real time" calculator in the scheduling messages process for final delivery size

When scheduling a message, and segmenting lists/segments we know very well how many emails will be sent (the number is calculated and appears on the left side). But when adding to that the excluded groups (which also have a total) I cannot get a final number of the group size; so I don't actually know how many emails I'm sending or what is the size of the delivery until the day after - until the message is done sending in essence. It would be great to have a real time calculator that tells you how many of the excluded contacts…

5 votes
                    Sign in
                    Check!
                    (thinking…)
                    Reset
                    or sign in with
                    • facebook
                    • google
                      Password icon
                      Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  1 comment  ·  Messages - Sending  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                    • Allow the use of more than one trigger node

Allow us to use more than one trigger node in a single workflow. I am currently trying to set up a workflow where half way through, an email is triggered based on a contact updating a field. Unfortunately I have to create a separate workflow for this which is not ideal, so allowing the use of more than one trigger can keep things together and saves having too many workflows.

5 votes
                      Sign in
                      Check!
                      (thinking…)
                      Reset
                      or sign in with
                      • facebook
                      • google
                        Password icon
                        Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  1 comment  ·  Automation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                      • Back-Populate a Workflow

A back-populate feature that allows you to queue contacts into the workflow retroactively. This would be useful after you create a flow with emails scheduled in the future that would've been queued had the flow existed earlier.

For example, when you create customer a re-engagement workflow, you probably don't want to wait 60 or 120 days for customers start receiving emails. Back-populating a flow will find customers who placed an order months ago and queue them for emails as soon as the next day.

Currently to do this - you have to create a segment and use as the triggering…

5 votes
                        Sign in
                        Check!
                        (thinking…)
                        Reset
                        or sign in with
                        • facebook
                        • google
                          Password icon
                          Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  0 comments  ·  Automation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                        • Make Coupon Manager text-based instead of image-based

There are 2 reasons this is critical:
                          1) Our customers want to be able to copy/paste coupon codes from the email into the check-out field
                          2) We have received complaints from blind customers that screen readers cannot detect coupon codes in emails when they are image-based.

I can see that others had requested this change and it was declined by Bronto because this would be a hard change to implement. I'm adding this request again due to its importance.

5 votes
                          Sign in
                          Check!
                          (thinking…)
                          Reset
                          or sign in with
                          • facebook
                          • google
                            Password icon
                            Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  1 comment  ·  Apps - Coupon Manager  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                          • update social sharing links for more popular networks

in the WYSIWYG editor, the social sharing/swyn button tool is so dated... It has MySpace and Digg as button link inserts... How about adding some other networks that are actually used? (instagram, pinterest, youtube, etc.)

5 votes
                            Sign in
                            Check!
                            (thinking…)
                            Reset
                            or sign in with
                            • facebook
                            • google
                              Password icon
                              Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  1 comment  ·  Messages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                            • New Reports - Ability to sort columns on link performance

On the new Labs reports, in the clicks tab, allow user to sort the link table based on columns. Right now it is displayed in order that the links appear in the email. I want to sort on highest clicked link. Now I have to take the extra step of downloading the report and sorting in excel. With 4 - 6 segments per email it is an painful extra step.

5 votes
                              Sign in
                              Check!
                              (thinking…)
                              Reset
                              or sign in with
                              • facebook
                              • google
                                Password icon
                                Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  1 comment  ·  Reporting - New Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                              • Edit Date/Time of Outgoing Email Delivery

It would save a lot of time if we could change the send date/time of a scheduled email delivery without having to cancel the whole thing and set up a whole new send.

4 votes
                                Sign in
                                Check!
                                (thinking…)
                                Reset
                                or sign in with
                                • facebook
                                • google
                                  Password icon
                                  Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  2 comments  ·  Messages - Sending  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                • Text-based logical statements in workflow nodes

The workflow nodes are great most of the time, but having the option to write more complex/nested conditional statements would be useful. For example, many times I have to run through multiple similar nodes to check for multiple similar conditions.

4 votes
                                  Sign in
                                  Check!
                                  (thinking…)
                                  Reset
                                  or sign in with
                                  • facebook
                                  • google
                                    Password icon
                                    Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  1 comment  ·  Automation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                  • Allow all members to reply to open support tickets

If a collegue of mine enters a support ticket, she is the only one that can reply to it. Please allow all of us access to reply to open support cases so we dont have to send our team members replies on my behalf to send back to you!

4 votes
                                    Sign in
                                    Check!
                                    (thinking…)
                                    Reset
                                    or sign in with
                                    • facebook
                                    • google
                                      Password icon
                                      Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  0 comments  ·  Other - Customer Service  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                    • Specify that a test delivery has finished (vs. a real one) in the notifications

So many times I've seen the notification that a delivery has finished and I panic, thinking that I accidentally sent a message before I finished it. No, it was just the test I sent that's finished. Whew!

Can we get "TEST" added to the notification when it's a test delivery?

4 votes
                                      Sign in
                                      Check!
                                      (thinking…)
                                      Reset
                                      or sign in with
                                      • facebook
                                      • google
                                        Password icon
                                        Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  1 comment  ·  Messages - Sending  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                      • Different subject lines for the same template (Without duplicating templates)

In the automation part it will be very useful to include the option to resend a message with a different subject line. Or the possibility to define different subject lines for the same template.

If you are working with massive workflows, it's almost imposible to manage. At the end you end up with 10 versions of the same template.

For all of those who work in email marketing, a subject line should never be linked to specific template.

Could you take into consideration my request?

4 votes
                                        Sign in
                                        Check!
                                        (thinking…)
                                        Reset
                                        or sign in with
                                        • facebook
                                        • google
                                          Password icon
                                          Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  0 comments  ·  Automation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                        • Pop-Up Already a Subscriber

It would be nice to have a pop up come up for those that get the prompt and enter their info again to say "Thanks! You're Already a Subscriber" Be on the lookout for .... etc."

4 votes
                                          Sign in
                                          Check!
                                          (thinking…)
                                          Reset
                                          or sign in with
                                          • facebook
                                          • google
                                            Password icon
                                            Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  0 comments  ·  Apps - Popup Manager  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                          ← Previous 1 3 4 5 12 13
                                          • Don't see your idea?
                                          Join the UX Brigade!

Bronto’s User Experience team is interested in hearing from you. Would you like to participate?

Schedule Time Now

Feedback and Knowledge Base