Ideas.Bronto.com

\\
\\

Give Feedback

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Move between messages more fluidly

It takes a lot of clicks to get from one message to another right now. I'd suggest that while the user is on a message page, you have a drop-down menu below the main navigation tabs where you can switch back and forth between recent messages in that account. This would help with comparing past design, layout, reporting, etc.

12 votes
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

closed  ·  2 comments  ·  Messages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • Improve page load performance for contacts with many orders

When contacts have multiple orders synced their loading time on the front end of the platform is super slow. For example, a customer with 61 orders synced takes about 4 min and 57 sec to load (!).

10 votes
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)

closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
      • add "wait until list size reaches a certain amount" before sending a message to the Delay function in WorkFlows.

In an effort to drive social engagement and email acquisition we would like to offer the ability to "vote" for the next promotion by submitting their email address through a Bronto form. Once the list reaches a certain size WorkFlows would send an email to the subscribers.

4 votes
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)

closed  ·  1 comment  ·  Automation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
        • I would like to be able to set up the Browse Recovery Email by having the product appear next to each other in 3 different columns

I would like to be able to set up our Browser Recovery Email by having the products appear next to each other in 3 separate columns instead of them stacking on top of each other going down the page. See attached mockup

4 votes
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Messages - Drag & Drop Message Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Closing due to no response to follow up questions, nor additional interest shown. If you would like to discuss further, feel free to add a comment to the ticket at any time.

Thanks for your understanding.
            Jocelyn @ Bronto

• Merge Delivery Groups

Would be great to have a way to merge delivery groups into a new delivery group without having to go into individual deliveries one by one. For example, it would make looking at the Q4 2012 vs. Q4 2011 easier - if I could take October 2011, November 2011, December 2011 Delivery Groups and merge the contents into a new Delivery Group that would show me 4th quarter results. etc etc..

4 votes
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We are planning a large Reporting overhaul over the next year. Delivery Groups are actually being replaced by new functionality, that offers the flexibility you’re looking for. More details will be shared at Bronto Summit 2016 and after. I am closing this ticket not because we disagree with the suggestion, but since we are not doing further enhancements on Delivery Groups. Additional information can be found in other Reporting-related ticket submissions.

• Allow all users within an organization to see all support tickets

It would be helpful for all users in our organization to see each others support tickets so we are not re-creating the wheel and asking the same questions. Also, it would allow other users to add details or update tickets and provide a running log of all issues within our organization.

4 votes
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)

closed  ·  1 comment  ·  Other - Customer Service  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
              • Send bulk transactional emails without workflow

Ability to send bulk or one-off transactional emails without also creating a full workflow. Thank you.

3 votes
                Sign in
                Check!
                (thinking…)
                Reset
                or sign in with
                • facebook
                • google
                  Password icon
                  Signed in as (Sign out)

closed  ·  1 comment  ·  Automation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                • Provide an expiration date for Agency client accounts.

Instead of auto-renewing allocations, an option to set an account to expire on a given date would be very helpful for managing billing periods.

3 votes
                  Sign in
                  Check!
                  (thinking…)
                  Reset
                  or sign in with
                  • facebook
                  • google
                    Password icon
                    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Multi-Brand  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

As of 2016 we are sunsetting the Agency account model. All Agency customers are in the process of, or have already, moved to a Multi-Brand account. Please contact your Account Manager if you have any questions.

• Add Existing Contact To List

When you are in an already created customer list, there should be an "add existing contact to current list button" that opens a searchable dialog box where you can choose a contact to add to the list. Now I have to go back to Contacts > All Contacts...search for the specific email, then add that to a list. Seems kind of backwards.

2 votes
                    Sign in
                    Check!
                    (thinking…)
                    Reset
                    or sign in with
                    • facebook
                    • google
                      Password icon
                      Signed in as (Sign out)

closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Contacts - Lists  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                    • Save buttons to be sticky on bottom right of screen

'Save', 'Save and Close' buttons should move with browser window to always appear on bottom right of the screen, regardless of whether the window is maximised or not.

We are seeing frequent mistakes of users forgetting to hit the 'save' button when it is not visible due to window size.

2 votes
                      Sign in
                      Check!
                      (thinking…)
                      Reset
                      or sign in with
                      • facebook
                      • google
                        Password icon
                        Signed in as (Sign out)

closed  ·  2 comments  ·  Other - UI/UX Improvement  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                      • Interested in seeing an expected review time frame for messages to be approved as transaction, as well as an option to expedite the request

Interested in seeing an expected review time frame for messages to be approved as transactional, as well as an option to expedite the request and provide documentation to support the reason why this message would qualify as transactional.

2 votes
                        Sign in
                        Check!
                        (thinking…)
                        Reset
                        or sign in with
                        • facebook
                        • google
                          Password icon
                          Signed in as (Sign out)

closed  ·  1 comment  ·  Messages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                        • Pop-up issues with saving

When switching back and forth between Bronto sites, certain Apps (e.g. Pop-up manager) have issues like images not saving due to the use of cookies. Workaround involves using incognito mode or two different browsers.

1 vote
                          Sign in
                          Check!
                          (thinking…)
                          Reset
                          or sign in with
                          • facebook
                          • google
                            Password icon
                            Signed in as (Sign out)

closed  ·  2 comments  ·  Apps - Popup Manager  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                          • Contact Field Organization

It would be great if we could organize contact fields to make it easier when viewing what fields are available rather than scanning the larger list. The example I would like this is we have customers mark individual cities of interest and I would like that in one section no mixed with everything else.

1 vote
                            Sign in
                            Check!
                            (thinking…)
                            Reset
                            or sign in with
                            • facebook
                            • google
                              Password icon
                              Signed in as (Sign out)

closed  ·  1 comment  ·  Contacts - Fields  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                            • Add Additional Throttling Options

Currently, message throttling is confirmed to 2 hour increments (2,4,6,8, etc). I would like the ability to send at an odd amount of hours (1,2,3,4,5,etc). For one hour - just because I'm sending a message immediately doesn't mean that I want ALL the emails to go out right now. If I want an email to go out between 3 and 4 but not 3 to 5, I don't currently have that option. And for longer spans, maybe I want to target 7 to 10 pm but I don't really want to send from 6 to 7 pm or 10 to…

1 vote
                              Sign in
                              Check!
                              (thinking…)
                              Reset
                              or sign in with
                              • facebook
                              • google
                                Password icon
                                Signed in as (Sign out)

closed  ·  3 comments  ·  Messages - Sending  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                              • Allow sections to move/remove

I've built my email with sections. I would like to move/remove those sections in my template based on needs. If I have an email with an image, half columns, and third columns, I would like to move them around or remove them based on the needs of my email message. Currently there is only the "duplicate" option when adding "sections" in the code. A duplicate can be moved/removed, but not the single original instance.

1 vote
                                Sign in
                                Check!
                                (thinking…)
                                Reset
                                or sign in with
                                • facebook
                                • google
                                  Password icon
                                  Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Messages - Templates  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

With the release of our drag-and-drop Message Editor, you can now duplicate, copy, delete and edit any content blocks. Each content block can be considered a template piece, or you can save the entire layout as a template. There is much more flexibility with the new system, and our Professional Services team is actively using it for new template builds.

Please contact your Account Manager or our Support Department if you’d like to know more.

Thanks so much,
                                  - Jocelyn @ Bronto

• Remail

When a Remail is listed as an outgoing send, I would like to see it show with the new subject line as opposed to the subject line assigned to the original send. Going in and seeing the Remail listed with the original subject leaves a margin of error in which perhaps we forgot to add that new subject for the Remail, but perhaps we didn't. There's no way to check, so we have to cancel the entire delivery and redo it. This would be a handy update. Thanks!

1 vote
                                  Sign in
                                  Check!
                                  (thinking…)
                                  Reset
                                  or sign in with
                                  • facebook
                                  • google
                                    Password icon
                                    Signed in as (Sign out)

closed  ·  1 comment  ·  Messages - Sending  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                  • Support Alt Text in Outlook!

Bronto's emails do not show alt text when viewed in Outlook. We were told by Bronto Support that this is an Outlook problem, which it is not, because we can see alt text when receiving emails from other providers, including ExactTarget.

1 vote
                                    Sign in
                                    Check!
                                    (thinking…)
                                    Reset
                                    or sign in with
                                    • facebook
                                    • google
                                      Password icon
                                      Signed in as (Sign out)

closed  ·  1 comment  ·  Messages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                    • faster file importing/exporting

It takes forever to import a file with 600k+ rows with just 3 or 4 columns. The import currently is going to take 10+ hours to finish. At our last esp a file exactly like this one would take 5 minutes max.

In regards to exporting data from a past send or downloading a report to look at errors within a file imported through Data Loader, it is not fast at all. We need to be able to download this information within minutes for those last minute requests from our managers. I have to plan a whole day in advance…

1 vote
                                      Sign in
                                      Check!
                                      (thinking…)
                                      Reset
                                      or sign in with
                                      • facebook
                                      • google
                                        Password icon
                                        Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Contacts - Imports, Exports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                      • Preview messages with cart/order data

Currently, the only way to preview a message which contains cart/order data is to set up a workflow and place an order for yourself so you receive the message. This is very time consuming and inefficient for doing things like formatting and also for verifying field values.

We would like to be able to select an order (from the orders table) to use to preview a given message with that data.

1 vote
                                        Sign in
                                        Check!
                                        (thinking…)
                                        Reset
                                        or sign in with
                                        • facebook
                                        • google
                                          Password icon
                                          Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Messages - Drag & Drop Message Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                        • WYSIWYG Editor fix: image sizing

Some wysiwyg editor quirks with images.

When adding an image in the wysiwyg editor the size defaults to 100% of the containing element which usually isn't what you want.

You can change the image size to an absolute px value but the image either doesn't appear the right size or appears at the right size but blurry in the layout until you save and re-enter the editor.

The image library doesn't give any information on the dimensions of your original image either so you don't know the absolute px value to set an image to unless you look at it…

1 vote
                                          Sign in
                                          Check!
                                          (thinking…)
                                          Reset
                                          or sign in with
                                          • facebook
                                          • google
                                            Password icon
                                            Signed in as (Sign out)

closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Messages - Drag & Drop Message Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                          ← Previous 1 3
                                          • Don't see your idea?
                                          Join the UX Brigade!

Bronto’s User Experience team is interested in hearing from you. Would you like to participate?

Schedule Time Now

Feedback and Knowledge Base