Ideas.Bronto.com

\\
\\

Give Feedback

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Include a segment in a segment

I have one master list from that I have segments for 14 brands. It would be nice if I could build a base segment for the 14 brands and use that base segment in other segments. Currently if I make any change to the base part of my criteria I have to go through and edit ever segment for that brand.

As an example for my business:
    One main list containing all customers for all 14 brand, some which my cross brands.
    Base Segment 1: All Corvette Customers with activity within the last 12 months

Then I could use those…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

received  ·  0 comments  ·  Contacts - Segments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Maintenance Alerts & Incorrect Segment Calculation

Bronto maintenance on segments can cause them to improperly calculate audiences on a massive scale. This is not good when you are sending transactional based notifications to your customers (or promotional emails). Because of this, I suggest that any work on segments is:

1) Alerted to all ESP customers on ALL pages of Bronto. Currently, alerts only show on the main log-in / dashboard pages. An ESP customer should be able to see an alert about maintenance anywhere within the Bronto platform.

2) Any work on segments should pause Workflow Automations. Workflow automations logic flow can be determined by a…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  0 comments  ·  Other - UI/UX Improvement  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Webform css is conflicting with our css

Embedding your webforms is a constant struggle. The main issue (besides the pretty bad markup) with these forms is that you don't namespace your CSS classes. For example, you apply classes like "container" and "checkbox" which conflict with other styles. They should be using classes like "bronto-container" instead to avoid conflicts. THis would be a simple addition on your dev team's part that would help enormously with minor impacts on other users.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  0 comments  ·  Webforms  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Dashboard Reporting Enhancement

None of the Messaging dashboards can be manipulated based on sorting preferences. You can only change the view based on Last Edited Column. My team would like to have the functionality to change views based on Click Rate, or Revenue or Conversion Rate, etc. In order to do this currently, you have to export the date into excel and manipulate from there. This functionality should be available within the platform for immediate viewing/reporting, etc.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Ability to use as many numbers or letters for barcodes

We recently ran into a situation where we uploaded coupon codes and the barcode or number wasn't showing. When asked about it and had support look into it they concluded that it needs to be an odd amount of numbers/letters. This is a pain because our stores also need to scan these codes and they are on a 9 digit system. I feel you should be able to use any amount of numbers and letters you want since not every company works the same way.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  0 comments  ·  Apps - Coupon Manager  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Copy coupon manager campaigns

I'd like to have a copy campaign functionality in the Coupon Manager app. We work for several countries, which most of the time have similar coupon campaigns, which I need to set up from scratch now for each country which is very time consuming compared to set up 1 campaign from scratch and copy and make a few changes for the others. Furthermore if I make a new coupon manager campaign for the next year of my birthday campaign (to prevent contacts to be left out at the next birthday) I need to make them all over now too.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  0 comments  ·  Apps - Coupon Manager  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Safeguard against duplicate sends of same message scheduled twice at exact same date and time.

Given our global team of marketers and EDM schedulers, it would be great to have an additional safeguard in place, besides the one-a-day message cap, which would ensure contacts receive just one message, in accidental cases where the same message has scheduled twice by two different staff members for the exact same date and time.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  0 comments  ·  Messages - Sending  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Abandoned Cart price formatting

It would be nice to be able to adjust the AC price formatting to match the price formatting of your website.

Currently prices in the Abandoned Cart app are formatted as follows:

€ 3,144.00

So a comma for seperating thousands and a dot as decimal seperator. We would like to switch those so it matches our website. So we would prefer it to look like this:

€ 3.144,00

That way the customer would get the same formatting everywhere, which will lead to a consistent experience.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  0 comments  ·  Apps - Cart Recovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Crop Images once you have them uploaded

've started using the Bronto creating my first templates. I've realised that when I upload the images in the platform there isn't any possibility to crop the images. There isn't any editor online.
    So in order to have all the images the same size, I have to use an editor in a previous step and it's kind of uncomfortable and time-consuming.

Do you have in mind to implement this functionality in the platform?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  0 comments  ·  Messages - Drag & Drop Message Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Clicks page

On the delivery report on the clicks section, there should be a way to view the full e-flyer in full on the screen, rather than just appearing in small sections that you have to scroll down on to view in parts. I would like to view the e-flyer in full on the page, not just sections, so that I can compare against other e-flyers in full screen and map out areas and see hot topics/words/favoured positions.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Keep lists/segments selected after editing a message

Every time I've scheduled a send and need to go back to correct something in the message body, I have to go back through the process of selecting all of my recipient lists/segments all over again. We have a lot of lists and segments and this is a time-consuming chore. It would be great, if after I go through the process of editing the message, it would remember all of the lists/segments that I had selected the previous time (in the same way that it DOES remember the sender name/email address/reply to email address). The same would be helpful for…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  0 comments  ·  Messages - Sending  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Enable CAPTCHA on Pop-Ups

For added security from spam bots it would be Amazing if we had the option to enable CAPTCHA on pop-ups. PLEASE CONSIDER ASAP!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  1 comment  ·  Apps - Popup Manager  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Visited Link Color Edit

Need a 'drag and drop' way of changing the color of a visited link, else have a way of testing the CSS within the email editor (not through a test message send).

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  0 comments  ·  Messages - Drag & Drop Message Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Coupon Manager Expiration Notifications

Within Coupon Manager, I appreciate that we have the ability to receive a notification when we hit a low volume of codes. I would also like to be able to tell Coupon Manager what the expiration date is for an uploaded bank of codes and then have the app email me when I am within a user-determined period of time of that expiration. That is, just as coupon manager lets me tell it to email me when we have X codes left, I would like to be able to tell it to email me X days before the bank of…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. New Reports - overview tab

In the new Labs reporting, on the summary page display unique opens/unique clicks and not total opens/total clicks since that is what is used to calculate Open and Click rates.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  0 comments  ·  Reporting - New Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Segment reporting

The new Segment reporting (Labs) needs a little boost. Device views would be helped by having total sent somewhere on the report so we can see what the open and click rates are based on. Rates should have at least one decimal place, two would be better. Options for the Comparison circle charts would be nice. Unique click and opens instead of totals for instance. When exported to xlsx I really expected I would get everything, comparison chart, performance graph, etc. At least the information that id currently displayed. It would also be nice if better printing was supported. I…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  0 comments  ·  Reporting - New Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. It'd be great if we could edit text table headers in the message editor to have diff bckgrnd color, font sz etc. than the rest of the table

It'd be great if we could edit text table headers in the message editor to have a different background color, font size etc. than the rest of the table. Right now, if you change the background color - it applies to the entire table. Usually the headers are different than the rest of the columns and rows, so it would be helpful if the option to customize individual cells was available. Thank you!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Ability to define a generic segment "Did (or did not) receive any emails today"

Currently it is not possible to define such a segment without specifying a delivery or a specific date. It could be potentially doable using a rule "Last send date (not) within the last 0 days" but Bronto does not allow 0 as a value in this rule (only 1+).

This generic segment could be very useful, e.g. when we want to deploy a particular mail second time in the day to an extra group of contacts but want to ensure people do not get the email again (or if we are not sure our segments overlap or not and want…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  0 comments  ·  Contacts - Segments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Segment Filtering Option when Creating Segments

There have been numerous times where I liked the segment I built, but didn't want it to include elements of another segment. Given the complexity of the other segment, building all of the logic into the new segment; again; wasn't ideal. To add a segment option that allowed you to exclude members of another segment would be great. It would also eliminate the inherent risk that the person who is sending the email remembers to click exclude segment on the sending properties. In the case of my workflow, I, as the manager, build the segments, and others build and execute…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Fix the columns sort for obviously numeric data

There is an issue with sorting numeric fields that have non-numeric characters, % and $ come to mind, I might suggest using CSS's psuedo classes :before{content:"$";} and :after{content:"%";} followed by removing these problem characters. Or someone could write a proper type detection and coercion function prior to the sort functions, that way things sort as they should and not the way the currently do not.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

received  ·  0 comments  ·  Other - UI/UX Improvement  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?
Join the UX Brigade!

Bronto’s User Experience team is interested in hearing from you. Would you like to participate?

Schedule Time Now

Feedback and Knowledge Base