Ideas.Bronto.com

\\
\\

Give Feedback

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. coupon expiration

Found the issue is that the coupon expires on Father’s Day Sunday 6/19/16 but the system reads that as 12:00AM not end of day which would be 11:59pm. I suggest they add the ability to select time of day or at least a reminder that the system reads the date as 12:00am not end of day.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

triaged  ·  0 comments  ·  Apps - Coupon Manager  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. add date fields to coupon app reporting

Add date fields to coupon app reporting so that we can see dates coupons were sent/redeemed. It would be helpful for our accounting team to track outstanding liabilities.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

triaged  ·  0 comments  ·  Apps - Coupon Manager  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. adjust copy for "Activate" for Pop-Up Manager

While editing configurations for display triggers in the Pop-Up Manager, I wasn't noticing these items taking action after saving. In my mind, "Save and Close" would have been the sufficient action to activate changes, whereas "Activate" made me think of simply turning the pop-up on or off. Perhaps wording this button as "Re-activate" or "Refresh" for active pop-ups, or adding a note about re-clicking "Activate" for new edits to the live pop-up would be clear for other users too.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

triaged  ·  2 comments  ·  Apps - Popup Manager  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. In Email Replies, provide previous/next navigation

Within the Email Replies page, when a user clicks on a message, the only navigation is back to the list of all replies. It would be an appreciated usability enhancement to allow navigation to the next (or previous) message.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

triaged  ·  1 comment  ·  Messages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Import Options - Overwrite Empty Field - Check Box

Within Netsuite when you import records there is a check box in their advanced options that says "Overwrite Empty Fields". This is vitally important for imports to have. Sometimes you want to erase what's there and leave a field blank. And more importantly, if you put through an import that has some fields filled in and others not filled it, you need to be able to have that ONE file update only the fields that possess information and skip or the empty fields in your import file INSTEAD of wiping the field in Bronto to be empty too.... Not realizing…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

triaged  ·  0 comments  ·  Contacts - Imports, Exports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Allow inputs to have a placeholder attribute

There is no ability to add a placeholder attribute to webform elements. This probably wasn't widely supported 6 years ago, but it's widely supported now.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

triaged  ·  4 comments  ·  Webforms  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. pre-populate the list export email address field with the email im logged in as

currently i have to type in the same email address every time I export a list. why not pre-populate that field with the email address I'm logged in as?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

triaged  ·  2 comments  ·  Other - Customer Service  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Allow a user to send to all lists, but not download them.

It's simple, currently a user needs to "See a List" in order to send to it, except, I don't want users having the ability to download lists or contacts, merely send to them. We need this. It's a fundamental security breach.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

triaged  ·  0 comments  ·  Permissions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. support have multiple webforms on a single page. Maybe allow IFrames to be used in the HTML areas?

It would be great for a way to embed multiple forms on to a single web form page. That way clicking one button would submit only a set of information instead of the entire page of fields. This would enable a more customized and easier end user expeience.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

triaged  ·  0 comments  ·  Webforms  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. report access permissions

Access to contact upload reports requires that the user have view/edit/send permissions for All lists and segments... It would be great to have more granular permission feature that would allow a user to access the reports without being able to modify lists/segments in the system.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

triaged  ·  0 comments  ·  Permissions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Split A/B Test lists AFTER running Frequency Cap reports - to ensure even lists

I recently sent an A/B test that was supposed to split the list right down the middle. The system pulled the list, ran it for Frequency Caps then sent my email. The issue with this is that the ‘A’ segment had about 60K people but the ‘B’ segment only had 40K people (due to Frequency Caps). Now my client’s metrics are skewed because it is not a true A/B test. It would be more beneficial to take the intended list, run it for Frequency Caps, THEN split the list so it’s even as it’s supposed to be.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

triaged  ·  0 comments  ·  Messages - Sending  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Restricted access for hosting section

Restricted access for hosting section.

I have lost all my images twice. Support says that one of the users did it, but they don't have any log on that, and users say they didn't do anything. Great to have log too...

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Segment based on social sharing stats

I'd like to be able to build a segment based on social sharing stats

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

triaged  ·  0 comments  ·  Contacts - Segments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. enable access restrictions to limit which users can post to Facebook and Twitter. Much like lists.

Currently it appears any one of our 30 users can create and post messages to our linked Facebook and Twitter accounts. I'd suggest a permission setting much like for lists.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Toolbar no longer static in message editor pane

When editing a message in the left-side window of the message editor, the toolbar (font size, colour, bold, italics, etc...) no longer stays in place at the top of that window when editing. It used to stay static so that no matter where you scrolled in your message, the toolbar was always visible at the top for easy formatting.
    But for some reason, just within the last week or two, that toolbar now scrolls up as you scroll through the message you're editing. So if you're trying to edit something at the bottom of your message, the toolbar isn't visible…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

triaged  ·  1 comment  ·  Messages - Drag & Drop Message Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Delete Products in Products Section Automatically

We deal with selling events and have inventory in the hundreds of thousands. As an event passes, it is no longer necessary to be in the products section, even if it is archived. I am worried about time searching as more and more events get added. Would like a simple way to say if the event has passed, please remove it from the product archive.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

triaged  ·  1 comment  ·  Products  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Dashboard direct url link to subaccount

A way to bookmark dashboard pages "already in" a sub-account.

Example: I want to jump directly to the product import history (http://app.bronto.com/mail/product/transactions/) for a specific subaccount XYZ rather than needing to select the subaccount from a dropdown THEN pasting the URL

Desired:
    * http://app.bronto.com/account-XYZ/mail/product/transactions/
    * http://app.bronto.com/mail/product/transactions/?account=XYZ
    * etc

re: support case 2631067

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

triaged  ·  1 comment  ·  Multi-Brand  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Display opt-out numbers in addition to percentages on Delivery Comparison view

Currently, comparison view only displays percentages for contact loss, while individual message reporting displays both percentages and actual numbers. Since the percentages are generally very small (0.0%, 0.1%), they aren't very useful - but the numbers themselves are.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

triaged  ·  0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Change time of Nightly Refresh of RSS Feed Parser

Allow a user to change the time of the Nightly Refresh of the RSS feed parser in TOOLBOX app

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

triaged  ·  2 comments  ·  Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Allow the birthday field in the Pop Up Manager to have customizable contextual text

Allow the birthday field to have customizable contextual text instead of just the different date formats since the workarounds of adding text next to the field or in the background image are both very time consuming methods.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

triaged  ·  0 comments  ·  Apps - Popup Manager  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?
Join the UX Brigade!

Bronto’s User Experience team is interested in hearing from you. Would you like to participate?

Schedule Time Now

Feedback and Knowledge Base