Ideas.Bronto.com

\\
\\

Give Feedback

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Better Search

Allow/recognize wildcards or boolean terms in "Contains Search" specifically in All Deliveries.

Search responds to "whole words," but not breaks at non-alphabetic characters. Trying to use a simple code for types of campaigns with alpha's and underscores and Bronto's current search brings back irrelevant results.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

under review  ·  3 comments  ·  Messages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. offer SMS conversion data

Please consider offering the same type of statistical data from email campaign (when relevant) for SMS campaigns. This would include conversions, conversion rates, order details, etc.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  SMS / Text to Join  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks so much for the suggestion! I’m creating a ticket for this now and will be sure to keep this idea in the list as we revamp our SMS offerings. I do not have an estimate on when this may be available, but will keep the ticket updated with the current status.

3. Add Agency Contact Loss Rate Reports to Sub-Account Level

From the agency view, if I select a sub-account, I can see a handful of reports that can be viewed by day, week, month or year. One of the most useful is a Contact Loss Rate report that rolls up all the contact loss data. The problem is that there is nothing close to this that our clients can access. They can see unsubscribe rate, but they are limited to seeing it only by day, which is not very user friendly, and it doesn't show the whole picture of contact loss. Seems like it would make sense to make the…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Multi-Brand  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Are you sure you want to send now?

The number of times I have accidentally pressed "send email" rather than scheduling an important email which was supposed to be sent at a particular time is getting ridiculous.

A pop up which asks you "are you sure you want to send this email now" would be very helpful as the awkward meetings with my CEO about how I've f***ed up again are getting bad.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Messages - Sending  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Fix the Stop Data Loader Job function

Our hourly data loader process becomes stuck on occasion. It takes a day or more to get support to escalate to engineering to un-stick the process. This is frequent. We would like the existing Stop Running Import to un-stick the process. This would allow us to self-fix stuck jobs otherwise the backlog of import files is intolerable after lengthy outages..

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Apps - Data Loader  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Advance contact growth reporting options/dashboard

Add advance options and or dashboard to contact growth reporting such as new signups from optin sources, contact loss with past number of day and average percentage of list growth or loss!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. URL Reporting across email deliveries

Provide a report that you can select a url and bronto would search all deliveries in a timeframe and provide results from each delivery found with the url alt tag used , plus the click and sales activity.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Custom conversion attribution model for phone sales

We have Bronto Integrated with Netsuite and the Netsuite orders are pulled into Bronto.

The issue is that the majority of our orders happen over the phone. A customer will receive an email from us and then call us and place the order by phone. This does not count as a conversion in Bronto even though the email prompted the phone call from the customer.

We would like to be able to create attribution models just like you can in Google Analytics so that we can apply attribution for phone sales appropriately.

We could specify a window of time so…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. ability to see a contacts incomplete carts in history

I'd like to see carts and when they switch to abandoned in the contacts history or orders tabs.

My purpose is primarily for testing purposes but useful for contact research as well.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. In addition to the reports you can email to yourself after X amount of days for a drop, the following automated (via checkbox while scheduli

In addition to the reports you can email to yourself after X amount of days for a drop, the following automated (via checkbox while scheduling) report would be beneficial:

- Drop Name
    - Subject Line(s)
    - Creative Used
    - Opens by Domain
    - Click Rate

These are currently all found within various places of Bronto and having them emailed (with graphs that currently exist), would be great.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Frequency cap based on date

Frequency caps are today based on hours, and not dates. I have set maximum 1 e-mail per 24 hours in my account.

If I schedule a message for 08.00 AM today, and send a new one tomorrow at 07.30 AM, the frequency cap will stop mye e-mail.

If the frequency cap could be based on dates, instead of 24 hours it would solve our problem.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Messages - Sending  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Display an error message when an exclusion matches a segment or list to which an email is being sent

When scheduling a delivery, display an error message if an excluded segment or list matches a segment or list that the delivery should be going to.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Messages - Sending  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Allow Workflow trigger on Radio Button change of any kind

currently it seems the trigger requires me to specify the new value of the radio button for the trigger to be effective. In some cases it would be much easier for workflow creation and maintenance if the trigger simply checked for the field value was changed and then I can check all situations in a single workflow. I think it is true for all field values that often times I would like to have any change to a particular field trigger the workflow so you might go in that direction but it is especially frustrating for check boxes and radio…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Automation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Dedupe unsubscibers from campaign open rates

Currently when a customer opens an emails and immediately unsubscribes they should be deduced from the overall open rates as it's a misleading indication of engagement.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Sort by 'Send Date' in All Messages and Messages subfolders

You can currently only Sort by 'Send Date' in All Deliveries, should be able to sort by Send Date under All Messages and Messages subfolders.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Messages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. E-mail Alert Feature When No Order Data Has Been Imported Within X Amount Of Time

As there are currently e-mail alert features for when your about to run out of your allocation, as well as when your sender rating drops below a certain level, I feel there is room for additional e-mail alerts.

My specific example for this one idea is regarding the importing of order data, whether it be via the API or the JavaScript Conversion Tag.

We would like to have the ability to setup an e-mail alert in an account, to be notified if no order data at all has been imported in a sub account within X amount of time. Example:

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. More Key Metrics with the ability to choose time-frames & as a program in a whole.

I would love to have the ability to pull our contact loss over a specific time-range. As well as Conversion, Click and List Growth Rate. Currently to get this information I am creating delivery groups for the weeks in the month or by the quarter but that only takes bulk sends into consideration. I am trying to see these kpi's as a whole picture. List growth rate is so hard to see with the current reporting.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Auto email allocation

We currently have 5 sub accounts and when we get towards the end of our year it becomes a bigger and bigger juggling act shifting our allocations around. A feature that would automatically adjust our allocations in the event that one of our sub accounts runs out of usable emails would be great. Maybe a configurable number of emails that we could set up to auto transfer and account priorities so the system would know what account to transfer from.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Multi-Brand  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Create Global Contact Search for Multi-Brand Accounts

Keep current screen open when switching between subaccounts.

Currently, I have the SearchContacts screen open for one account, but when I switch to a new account, it brings me all the way back to the new accounts dashboard.

I'd like it better if when switching between sub accounts, you were not brought back to the dashboard, but to the current screen you were currently on.

So in my case, I was searching for a particular contact in one account, and I would like to see if that contact was in another account's lists. It would be easier if when switching…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  3 comments  ·  Webforms  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. SMS usage alerts

Send email alerts when the quantity of available SMS messages are in danger of reaching zero/

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  0 comments  ·  SMS / Text to Join  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?
Join the UX Brigade!

Bronto’s User Experience team is interested in hearing from you. Would you like to participate?

Schedule Time Now

Feedback and Knowledge Base