Ideas.Bronto.com

\\
\\

Give Feedback

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Contact Field Organization

It would be great if we could organize contact fields to make it easier when viewing what fields are available rather than scanning the larger list. The example I would like this is we have customers mark individual cities of interest and I would like that in one section no mixed with everything else.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

closed  ·  1 comment  ·  Contacts - Fields  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Link to update list membership

Allow the ability to embed a link in an email for contacts to update list membership with one click

"Click here to add yourself to our daily deals list"

This may also work if it was possible to create an auto-submitting webform with pre-selected list memberships

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

closed  ·  1 comment  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Send Info for Queued Messages

It would be handy to have a pop-up or link to the send details of a queued message. At present once you queue up the message with your desired lists and suppression etc. you have no way of previewing those details afterwards. This is handy as you often schedule emails days or weeks in advance and may need to review the send parameters hours or days before the scheduled send.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

closed  ·  2 comments  ·  Messages - Sending  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. WYSIWYG Editor fix: image sizing

Some wysiwyg editor quirks with images.

When adding an image in the wysiwyg editor the size defaults to 100% of the containing element which usually isn't what you want.

You can change the image size to an absolute px value but the image either doesn't appear the right size or appears at the right size but blurry in the layout until you save and re-enter the editor.

The image library doesn't give any information on the dimensions of your original image either so you don't know the absolute px value to set an image to unless you look at it…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Messages - Drag & Drop Message Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Preview messages with cart/order data

Currently, the only way to preview a message which contains cart/order data is to set up a workflow and place an order for yourself so you receive the message. This is very time consuming and inefficient for doing things like formatting and also for verifying field values.

We would like to be able to select an order (from the orders table) to use to preview a given message with that data.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Messages - Drag & Drop Message Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. allow queued downloads to be named

When I am downloading lists (for reporting), if I queue more than one, I have no idea which file is what when they're alerted as completed.

If the contact download screen (where I can pick fields and set a notification email) allowed me to add a semantic "name" to the download, it'd allow me to do multiple things at once, rather than forcing me to queue-wait-download-queue-wait-download several files in a row.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

closed  ·  1 comment  ·  Contacts - Imports, Exports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Segment by "Added to List" date

Allow the date added to a list to trigger entry into a segment, like the workflows allow. Right now I have to set up workflows to add people to a separate list, and build a segment around that list and remove them after 30 days, I would prefer to just build the segment using same logic,. For example: suppress recipient if they have been added to this list in the last 30 days, Same as current "added" but per list.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

You can now achieve this thanks to a recent change made in Workflows.

You would want to setup a Workflow to trigger when a user is added to X list. Then use the Change Contact Field node to update a date-field to TODAY. You can have a separate field for each list you’re tracking, and then use those fields within your segment. Bronto will still automatically track the addDate and modifiedDate, but this allows you to track the dates for any other behavior.

This blog article goes into additional detail, but please reach out to our Support Department if you have further questions.

http://blog.bronto.com/product/the-hits-just-keep-on-coming-more-new-features-for-workflows/

Thanks so much!
    - Jocelyn @ Bronto

8. On a workflow, I would like to be able to set a contact's status to Transactional

I would like the option to set a contact's status to Transactional through a workflow.

The use case is we are setting up a contest / sweepstakes through a Bronto form. The registrant has the option to opt-in through a checkbox. However, the status gets set to Onboarding for new contacts to the system (they submitted a contact form). In this instance, I want registrants who do NOT check the box to be set to Transactional.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

closed  ·  1 comment  ·  Automation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Segment Criteria: % opened/clicked in a delivery group

It would be great if there were segment criteria that allows you to create a segment based on the percentage of emails opened in a delivery group. Say you have a blog and you have been posting about a certain topic and notifying users via email. If you could send to the users that opened 50% of the emails in that delivery group, you could better target future content/products/etc for higher open/click rate saturation vs. doing a send to the whole list.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Contacts - Segments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Remove Persado button from Subject line box

Please remove Persado button from Subject field. The end of subject text is hidden because of it. Not user friendly at all. Move it just outside the box and it will be perfectly fine.
    Thanks

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

closed  ·  1 comment  ·  Messages - Drag & Drop Message Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 3 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?
Join the UX Brigade!

Bronto’s User Experience team is interested in hearing from you. Would you like to participate?

Schedule Time Now

Feedback and Knowledge Base